Chapter 11

Once I had got ready I walked out to find Barclay leaning against his car and damn he looked good. He was too preoccupied by his phone to notice me so I decided to scare him, running up to him and screaming in his ear. His reaction was priceless. He screamed like a girl, an extremely high pitched girl. I fell to the ground in fit of giggles, while he glared at me playfully.

He tells me to just get in the car before he just doesn't take me to the mall. To which I quickly apologized and pecked his check lightly before running to get into the car. I played about with the radio until found the station I was looking for, soon I had
Stay with Me by Sam Smith blaring through the car. I sung along at the tops of my lungs.

"Please stop singing, its hurting my ears." He complained. I placed a hand on my heart, pretending to be hurt and shocked but the truth was I knew I couldn't sing but I loved the song therefore I shall sing. I sang extra loud the rest of the way there just for Barclay.

We arrived at the mall and I pulled Barclay off in the direction of the shops, I had bought a pair of shorts and a new dress. I was still in search of the perfect bikini. I was torn over two, one of them was black and white, the other was teal. I needed to try them on to be sure. I pulled Barclay towards the changing rooms. He sat outside while I tried on teal one. Once I had it on, I it but felt like I needed a second opinion. This was when you needed girl friends! I stuck my head out of the cubicle and grabbed Barclays hand and brought him in. He looked shocked until I explained, "I need an opinion."

He looked me up and down and said, "Wow, Lauren you look hot!" I bit my lip and giggled before pushing him out to try on the next. I instantly fell in love with it, but called Barclay in just in case. He didn't say anything he just said stared with his mouth hanging slightly open.

"Judging by your reaction this is the one I should get." I said with a giggle. He just nodded and mutter something that sounded like damn.

I ended up buying both anyway. Once I had bought them I realized we hadn't went to get Chris that shirt he wanted.

"Hey where did you want to get that shirt from?" I asked.

"Oh, about that, I don't want a shirt, I just wanted to spend time with you." he said as a blush rose in his cheeks.

"Ohh.." I said, suddenly feeling confused. I liked Reece and Barclay. But with Reece nothing was going to happen.

"Oh my god, I've made it weird haven't I? I have mucked up. This always happens, just forget I said anything." He said starting to walk away but I caught his arm before he could.

"No, you haven't, its just Jake doesn't want anything to happen with me and or any of you guys and.... and"

He cut me off, saying, "There's another guy isn't there."

"Yeah," I say so quietly it is almost a whisper but that doesn't matter because he's less than an arms length away.

"Well maybe this will help make your mind up," he said before closing the gap between us and placing his sweet lips against mine.

Questions

1. What do you think of Barclay kissing Lauren?
2. Whats going to happen?
3. What would you rate this out of 10?
4. Any stories you think I should read.