Chapter 37

I walked into Reece's room to find him asleep. I watched the sleeping figure on the bed, in awe of his beauty. Beauty was not a term I would us for a boy but in the morning glow he truly was. His body was curled up around the pillow as he clutched it so closely. He was unlike anyone I had ever met; he fascinated me. I watch quietly in the doorway as his chest raised slowly and he his nose twitched periodically. I inspected every inch of his body, taking in all his beauty, it amazed me. I could have watched him happily for hours but I have other plans. I skipped lightly over the bed and leapt onto the bed, on top of Reece, pulling him violently from his sleep.

"Uhhhh. What's that for?" He moaned in his incredibly sexy morning voice. It is so awfully distracting but I couldn't allow myself to be sidetrack I was a girl on a mission.

"Wake up and get dressed, we are going out for breakfast!"

"Really, do you think you can handle it? We can stay in bed all day and watch movies if you want. I don't want to push you before you are ready. It doesn't bother-" He suggests.

"No Reece," I cut him off. "As appealing as staying in bed sounds we are going out. For the past few months I haven't been totally myself but if I want to get better then it's all about baby steps. If I want to get better, and I really do want to, then sooner or later I have to leave the house. Plus all you've done is look after me, you put your life on hold for me and this is me saying thank you. Well at least starting to." I smile lightly.

"You don't have to." He whispers moving a stray piece for hair from my face. His face was just so darn distracting. Everytime he looked at me I just wanted to melt and his lips, I wanted nothing more than to claim them with my own. I just wanted to run my hand through his mesy brown locks and- stop it, we need to get him out of the house.

"Mr Reece Bibby move you butt out of bed and get ready to leave because we are going to breakfast. No ifs. No buts. Move!" I ordered trying my beat to sound powerful and in charge.

"Yes mam." He said with a smirk. "But you kind of have to get off me first." He said nodding towards me. Realisation causes a blush to spread like wildfire on my cheeks. I was in a rather compromising position, I was staddled across his hips as his boxers hung dangerously low. I giggled in awkwardness before rolling off and pushing him towards the bathroom. I bury my head in the seats as his laugh resounds around the room.

Eventually we were walking to the car, Reece was dragging his feet, purposly. "If you don't hurry up and get in the car, I will leave without you." I threaten.

We were driving impossibly slow. It was going to take seven hundred thousand years to get to the dinner. Or at least that's how it felt.

It wasn't long before we were pulling up.

The diner was my favourite place to have breakfast. It was small, cute, and despite being a little way away from the main highway always filled with people. As we walked up to the door, Reece open the door for me, " After you, ma lady"

"Why thank you, sir." I say with a giggle.

I gasp when I walk It was decorated beautifully for. Twinkling fairy lights and Cameron coughed and caught my attention.

A steaming cup of hot chocolate and a ginormous pile of pancakes later, we are finally on our way back to the house ready for Reece's surprise. I had recieved at text from Matt saying that everything was ready for whenever we were to return. As we pulled up to the house, I grabbed Reece's hand. "You have to put this on, I have a surprise for you." I say producing a blindfold.

"Lauren-"

"Just do as you are told. You are going to like this." I say with a laugh. "I told you breakfast was just the start, now this is just the second installment."

He just laughed before grabbing the blindfold and securing it over his eyes. I waved my hand across his face to make sure he wasn't peeking. Once I was sure I quickly ran around to the other side of the car, opening his door and tkaing his hands. Leading him through the house, I took him through the house out into the back yard. It looked perfect. The other guys did an amazing job. Now it was time for the big reveal.

"Now you can take off the blindfold." He removed it and his jaw dropped. He was speechless.

The boys had managed to get their hands on five snow machines, the whole backyard was covered in white fluffy snow. Fake snow, but still snow. It looked magical. Large fluffy flakes floated through the air, landing in his hair, like a halo of snow.

"This is perfect, you are perfect." He said wrapping his arms around me, twirling me around. "This is- wow."

"You told me one day that you loved snow, and you weren't going to get snow here, so I brought the snow to you." I say with a smile.

"Wow," he said again. "Thank you so much, but now you better run."

I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion, soon my confusion was answered when a large pile of snow was dumped on my head. I laugh and grab my own piles and throwing them back in retaliation. Soon it was full out war. We both had rosy cheeks and were laughing hyserically when we finally gave up and colapsed into a pile on the floor.

I turned to him once I had finally recovered from my laughter, "And now for the third installment, Reece Bibby, would you do me the honor of being my boyfriend." I say with yet another giggle.

There was no answer, just his perfect lips upon my own, but that was answer enough. It was tender and soft. It was perfect. He pulled his lips away from my own, with his forehead resting on mine, he smiled and said, "You stole my question."