Chapter 3

The car ride was sufficiently awkward. Jake and I had gone back to pretending each other didn't exist and Reece tried and failed to create conversation.

"So Lauren.."

"Yes"

"What brings you out here?" He asked while he glanced in the mirror at me.

"Ask him." I said referring to my brother, who looked over at Reece and sent him a look that said 'I will tell you later'. Reece shifted uncomfortably in his seat before trying yet again to start a conversation.

"So how old are you?"

"I'm Sixteen, how about you babe?"

Suddenly Jake turn from the passenger seat to stare at me. "Lauren, what the hell? He is not your babe, he never will be. Neither will any of my other friends. You need to stop being such an attention seeking brat." He shouted. He then turned to Reece. "Reece do you want to know why she's here? I will tell you why. She's here because our mum kicked her out. She's out of control. And now because of her childish ways I cant have the fun summer I planned, cause I'm stuck with her."

Silence filled the car. Reece just awkwardly watched the road. I just slipped in my earphones and stared out the window. After what seemed like forever we pulled into a driveway. Slowly I got out of the car and stared at the house before me. It was beautiful. It was massive, at least two times bigger than my house back home.

Reece came up behind me with my bags, "Stunning isn't it? That stretch of beach from there to there," he said pointing but I was too busy concentrating on his appearance. "Is our own private stretch of beach, all ours even if we do get bad weather."

"Wow." I was speechless. "How can you afford this?"

"All the guys chip in." He said before walking towards the front door, carrying my bags for me. I didn't move I was just taking in the beauty of this place, when Reece stuck his head out the door and shouted. "Come on, the guys are waiting to meet you."

Slowly I walked into the house. When I got in the door was closed behind me and I was led into the living room, where a lot of boys were sitting. I looked around the room and saw all eyes on me apart from Jake who was moodily scrolling away on his phone. I shuffled about on my feet before introducing myself. "Hey I'm Lauren, Jake's sister."

"Jake you never mentioned she was this hot." Said a boy one of the boys. Jake glared at him but he ignored it. "My name is James." he said winking before pulling me into a hug, which I returned. I mean I just met the boys but he was smoking hot and who doesn't like a good hug from a hot boy?

The next boy was shirtless, his abs were clearly defined. Wow I will be having a lot fun this summer. "I'm Barclay." After a quick hug it was the next boys turn.

There was four more. Chris, who was cute and Irish. Tom, who seemed to be the oldest and officially my new best friend. Charlie who was incredibly good looking but what shocked me more was he was younger than me by a whole year almost and Casey is like a walking sex god. Its official by the end of summer I was going to have my way with either Casey or Reece and I was going to do whatever I wanted and there was absolutely nothing Jake could do about it.