Chapter 23

Once again I was lost in thought until Charlie poked my ribs trying to pull me from my thoughts but I remained quiet. "Come on. We gotta go back." Sighing he poked me again. I just flapped my arm and groaned. "I just got a text from James, the boys are wondering where we are. I told him we would be like two minutes and it has already been three!" He gently shook my shoulder.

I could not be bothered moving so I beckoned Charlie closer and when his face was inches from mine I whispered in his ear, "The laziness is strong in this one." Charlie chuckled but shook his head at my Star Wars reference.

Charlie looked at me with a slight smirk on his face. "I'll give you a piggy back ride?" He offered. Immediately perked up and turned to him with a massive grin on my face.

"Really?"

He shook his head but smile still remained on his face. "Yes. Now lets go." He turned and waited. I jumped- literally jumped - onto his back, securing myself but wrapping my leg tightly around his waist while his arms hooked around my thighs keeping my safe. I raised an arm into the air and kicked my heels into the side of his legs.

"CHARGE!!!" I yelled in a deep battle cry. I could practically feel his eyes roll as he started our journey towards the house.

As we started towards the house I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my chin on my arm, my cheek against his.

"So what do you want to do today?" he asked.

I thought about it, "I don't know but I promised Chris I would do something with him." Then suddenly like lightening an idea struck me. "Maybe we can go to Laser Tag!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, but can we ice cream afterwards? Maybe make sundaes?" Charlie asked perkily.

"Yess!" I said dragging out the s. "Oh and then we can have a sleepover tonight, like everybody!"

"Lauren you do realise we all live together?"

"Yeah but like in the livingroom. We could watch movies and camp out in the living room, with pizza and lots and lots of sweets!" I squeal excitedly.

"Maybe not the loads of sweets for you!" Charlie said with a laugh as we approached the door. He turned to the side so I could open the door. As we entered the house we were greeted by the sound of laughter and the sweet irresistible smell of pancakes. I pointed in the direction of the kitchen where the smell of delicious pancakes was emigrating from. "Onward noble steed." I ordered letting the smell lead the way.

As we entered the kitchen the laughter died down, then all of a sudden all of the boys were doubled over in hysterical laughter. Barclay and Tom had tears rolling down their cheeks and the rest of the boys had bright red faces from laughing so hard. Charlie let me hop off his back and looked at me with the same confused look I must have on my face. I took a seat on the kitchen bunker across from Casey and Jake and in between James and Chris . Eventually the laughter died down slightly and Casey looked at me and asked. "Lauren, is it true that you slapped your teachers butt thinking he was someone else?" before bursting out laughing in uncontrollable laughter yet again.

I buried my face in my hands hiding the scarlet blush that quickly formed on my cheeks then turned to Liam pointing an accusing finger at him. He was currently staring down at his plate trying hard to stifle his laugh. "You!" I shouted and glared at him. "How dare you? I think you forget I know every single embarrassing little detail about you too." I challenged him. "Or do you forget about that time in 8th grade when-" Soon a large hand was covering my mouth blocking my words. I took the opportunity to lick his hand to force it away from my mouth.

"Eww!" He exclaimed while wiping his gross saliva covered had across my face.

"Yuck." I screwed up my face.

"Guys, stop being immature." Jake sighed.

"NO!" we both screamed simultaneously sticking out our tongues in defiance. we both turned to each other and burst out laughing. Everybody else just looked at us as if we were weird. But what can we say? We are.

Soon everything began to quieten down and I was sitting eyeing up the last chocolate chip pancake on Jakes plate. "Brother dearest." I said in the voice of an angel, fluttering my long eyelashes. "You know how I'm your favourite sister?"

"You are my only sister." he countered.

"Still makes me your favourite!" I said. "I am your baby sister and you love me so, so, so, so- " Before I had even finished my sentence he had placed his plate in front of me.

"Best brother ever." I announced smiling widely at him. I took a bight into the pancakes and I swear it was like heaven on a plate. It was a pancake and chocolate explosion of perfection in my mouth. If breakfast was art then these were a masterpiece. I will always say that pancakes are the superior breakfast food.

"Guys can we go to Laser tag today?" I questioned, though it came out slightly muffled due to the fact my mouth was full of pancake. The boys looked at me confused so I repeated the question once I had swallowed the food in my mouth. I think the suggestion went down well as they enthusiastically start to devise teams and chatter excitedly together. I dont care whos team I'm on all I know is I was going to win! Today was going to be good, no today was going to be great and no one is going to ruin it for me.

Questions

1) What do you think is going to happen?
2) Do you guys have instagram or twitter?
3) Rate out of 10?
4) If you want me to read your story leave a link in the comments and I will check it out <3

I know that this is quite boring but this is officially the calm before the storm, a more interesting chapter will be up tomorrow.