Chapter 18

I jumped into the car, slamming the door behind me. "Damn someones little miss happy today." Finn said as he looked up from his phone.

I smiled at him slightly as he started up the car and pulled out of the driveway, "I'm fed up with boys, you know what they are pathetic."

"Honey, I totally agree boys suck. Do care to tell me why boys suck." Finn said with a chuckle. I couldn't help but let out a giggle. Something about being around Finn made me feel comfortable and happy. It was something about this boy and I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"They are just idiotic and only think about themselves and say mean things and don't care about anybodies fucking feelings even if the 'like' a person they still hurt them, I mean how fucked up is that? And he had the cheek to say I was fucked up. Dick." I ranted.

"Well forget about them cause tonight we are both going to get nicely dressed up and we are going to look hot as fuck. We will find someone else and make that boy see what he is missing!" Finn shouted enthusiastically.

A couple hours later I emerged from Finn's bathroom ready to go. I had a short red dress on which hugged and accentuated every curve and highlighted my tan. I had on a set of heels that made me almost average height. I walked into Finn's room my heels clicking as I went, I could hear Finn singing along to what I recognised as Burning love by Elvis Presley. He turned around as I entered the room and began singing to me, a hairbrush microphone and everything.

"I feel my temperature rising. Higher higher. It's burning through to my soul" He shimmed across the room to me. Singing loudly and extremely out of tune. "Girl, girl, girl. You gonna set me on fire. My brain is flaming. I don't know which way to go" I was now laughing hysterically. "Your kisses lift me higher. Like the sweet song of a choir. You light my morning sky. With burning love" He started to spin me around his room dancing like a crazy fool.

As the next verse came we both sang loudly and danced hysterically around his room. Eventually we collapsed in a giggling heap on his bed. My stomach ached but in a good way, after laughing and I'm sure I smudged my eye makeup from tears but I didn't care in that moment I was actually happy. "Well we should be going," Finn managed to say while giggling. He got of the bed and straightened out his shirt and offering me a hand.

I stood up and fixed myself one last time in the mirror. "Damn girl, if I wasn't into dudes, I definitely tap that."

"Duuude!" I exclaimed lightly hitting his shoulder.

"What! I was just saying the truth, even I can tell you are hot."he said his hands up in defence but he was smirking.

"To be honest Finn, if you weren't gay, I would too." I laughed as he celebrated by punching the air.

Two hours later and I had lost Finn. I last saw him escaping with some guy. I shall have to investigate when I find him again. In the mean time I made my way to the kitchen in search of another drink. As I poured myself another drink, I think it was my fourth maybe my sixth who was keeping track anyway, a strange arm snaked its way around my waist. I turned only to be face to face with a blond haired blue eyed boy, your stereotypical surfer.

"Hey beautiful, what you doing here all alone."

"Im not alone, I'm here with a friend," I said batting my eyelashes.

"I don't see anyone with you babe."

"I lost him."

"What does he look like? Maybe in exchange for your name I can help you find him."

Before I could say anything i heard a familiar voice behind me say, "Tall, dark and dangerously handsome." I turned around to see Finn standing there his hand laced with a another guys. I wiggled my eyebrows at him, he bit his lip and chuckled.