Chapter 17

Thats it I had heard enough and was about to leave then when Jake slammed the front door causing both Charlie's and Reece's heads to turn towards me. Reece's jaw dropped, Charlie looked shocked and Jake was oblivious to it all.

"Lauren.." Reece said.

"Sorry I really dont want to hear it, I am way too fucked up anyway isnt that right Reece." I said my voice trembling with anger.

"But..." he tried to talk.

"Reece don't even bother." I said before turning around and walking up to my room.

I got to my room and locked the door, I didnt want to face any of them. I slid down the door and brought my knees to my chest waiting for the tears to fall. But they didn't rage was boiling through my viens. Other than anger I just felt numb. I up a glass and threw it across the room, it shattered on impact into a hundred tiny peices. Nothing was helping the anger just kept building and building inside of me.

My phone beeped and right before I was about to throw it against the wall I saw it was a text from Finn.

Finn: I need you my faithful side kick to accompany me to a party tonight.

Perfect. I quickly gathered my stuff and shoved it in a bag. Then text him.

Lauren: Yes! Pick me up in 10 mins but wait at the end of the driveway I am sneaking out

Finn: okay girlie

I quickly checked that I had all my stuff in my bag before placing it on my shoukder and walking downstairs. I tiptoed as quitely as I could down the stairs but before I could reach the door I was blocked by Jake.

"Where are you going?"

"A friends I need space."

"Whats up ? Whats happened?"

"Ask Reece." I say before pushing him out the way, "I'm probably spending the night at Finns." I add.

"Finn? That's a boy."

"Yeah I know but he has more interest in your ass than mine."

"oh" was all he said beofre I walked out the house and along the street to where Finn was already there.

***Reeces POV***

What had I done? I had mucked up big time thats what I have done. I sat on the couch and burried my face in my hands. Jake looked confused and slightly anger actually scratch that, he looked furious. "What happened here? Because she looked pissed?"

I could barely muster the courage to look at him nevermind tell him. Before I could a loud smashing sound came from the room above. She was breaking things. I can tell she struggles to deal with her anger and I feel awful because I am the reason for that anger. All I want to be in up there holding her.

Silence filled the room as we waited for more sounds of destruction but there was none. Soon we heard someone walking down the stair, far to quiet for any of the boys. I go to walk towards the hall but Jake shoots me a glare and Reece grabs my arms and stops me.

I strain to here any of their conversation in the hall but I do hear one name that makes my blood boil. Finn. I heard the door slam and Jake came into the room alone.

"I need to talk to her." I say.

"No you dont. What you need to do is sit down and tell me what you did to make her so pissed." He says. His anger evident in his voice. I can completely understand, I would be the same way with my sister. If any guy did what I had just done to Lauren, or anything to hurt her in fact, I would want to kill them.

"I was talking to Charlie and she may have overheard me calling her fucked up." I said my voice shaking the whole time.

"You what?"

I repeated it a little louder "I called her fucked up and sh-" beofore I could finished a fist collided with my jaw. Followed by more, I didn't move my hand to protect myself, I just took the beating. I felt like shit because I deseved it.

When he finally finished I looked up to see tears in his eyes.

"Jake I am so sorry."

"No! You dont understand. She was starting to get better to let people in and now you've went and ruined it, she's going to leave me and never come back all because of your stupid mouth."

"Jake..."

"Just don't, I hope you are happy."

Great I had lost both the girl I like, heck maybe even love. I don't I have never felt this way about a girl. And one of my best friends.