The loners' senpais

Ayanokouji POV

Hey you there! Yeah you reader.

I got a question for you.

Do you believe there is equali-

(Yeah no we're not doing the equality monologue for my own sake)

I'm currently riding a bus with my best friend, Azusagawa Sakuta, on its way to ANHS.

In other words, we are heading to the gates of freedom and staying there for the next 3 years.

Sakuta and I are the only survivors of the Demonic 4th Generation of the White Room. The skills we have surpass near, if not all of mankind.

Who am I kidding. We surpassed everyone ofc lol.

Recently, the White Room had to temporarily shut down due to an information leak. This resulted in the government searching and suspecting the facility's existence.

It also resulted in my father having to send Sakuta and I off to his mansion. This is where we met our kind butler, Matsuo. For the short time we were together, he taught Sakuta and I about the things that you couldn't learn in the White Room. Pop culture, social cues, and others.

Though it didn't show on our faces, we were glad to know that there were kind people like Matsuo in the outside world.

One day, Matsuo informed us of a high school that could keep us away from my father's reach. It was like the paradise of freedom, so we took this opportunity.

Now I just hope that Matsuo is safe from my father, after helping us.

Anyways, Sakuta and I were sitting beside each other in the bus when a commotion sprouted.

(Bus scene is the same, so let's skip it. Capisce?)

We were now in front of the gates of ANHS, when suddenly a voice called out to someone.

"Wait." We both turned around to see a beautiful, black haired girl calling out to me. How lucky.

"You were staring at me in the bus earlier. Why?"

Or not.

Seriously, what the hell. Did it not come to mind that it was probably a coincidence that both our gazes met, at the moment I glanced at you? I should probably calm down. Wait. I'm not supposed to care about this. What are you doing autho-

I was about to speak, when Sakuta butt in on the conversation, or rather, lack of it.

"He was telling me about how he wanted your thighs to sandwich him." You goddamn traitor. That didn't help at all and now she thinks I'm a closet pervert.

Her face morped from a stoic expression to disgust. "Ugh. I should have never gotten myself affiliated with you, you pervert." Annnnd she walked past me and hates me for the rest of my high school years.

Sakuta chuckled. You sure were amused there mate.

Sigh. Whatever. It's not like I'll meet her again anytime soon.

Shortly after, we headed to the entrance ceremony.

"You owe me one." Sakuta said.

Bruh

"Funny how you were the one talking about her thighs earlier on the bus, yet I got labeled as a pervert first."

"Well it was funny."

Sigh. "Well not for me, it wasn't."

After our little exchange, we made it to the entrance ceremony.

Timeskip~