Queen's on the hunt

Kiyopon POV

"Kouhai~kun."

"I know you're there." She said, while I was leaning my back on the wall.

I'm exhausted.

I've been running around the campus for the past few hours, because I've been running from Kiryuuin-senpai, who has been hunting me down the whole time.

Now, you may be wondering what brought on this situation.

Then let me explain what happened...

Flashback

It's Valentines day. Classes just ended, and I've already received five boxes of chocolate. Fortunately, no one is aware of this so I don't have to worry about my practically non-existent reputation being noticed like this. I just hope that I won't have to receive more chocolate today.

"You look troubled." said my neighbor, Horikita.

"Just a few trivial problems." I said.

"I see...well..." Horikita paused.

"Hmm?"

"Here's a box of chocolates. They're homemade." She said, while giving me a box of chocolates. The box was red, tied with a red ribbon.

"Oh. Thanks, Horikita." I took the box and put it in my bag.

"Don't misunderstand. This is just a reward for helping the class." She said, with a tint of pink on her cheeks.

All I was worrying about was Sudou glaring at me, across the room.

"I see. Well, I'll be going now, Horikita." I said, before standing up.

"Farewell, Ayanokouji-kun." She nodded, and I left the classroom.

As I was walking in the hallways, I decided that I'll just stroll around the campus for today. There was nothing for me to really do, and I didn't have plans.

I could ask the Ayanokouji Group if we could hangout, but I'd feel that'd be unusual, seeing as I'm not usually the one asking for these hangouts. I'll just try and hope that Haruka asks us to hangout later today.

I could read books with Hiyori, but classes just ended so I doubt she's free already. She's likely still in class, with Ryueen discussing class matters and whatnot.

It'd be nice to have a little conversation with Ichinose, but that's probably not possible. As the leader of Class B, and the most popular girl in our grade, I'm sure she's hanging out with her classmates and friends right now.

I stopped thinking about it, when I realized that I walked all the way to the park. I don't know how I managed to not bump into anything along the way. I should probably stop spacing out like that, or one of these days, I'm going to get into an accident.

I walked over to a bench beside a tree, and I sat on it. I started thinking about what I could do today. This is, no doubt, the most boring day I have ever lived since I've entered this school. Of course, the boredom I felt back in that place was incomparable.

I realized that there's no other people that I know of that I could hangout with. The school year is nearing its end, and I only got this many friends? Well, I can't really complain. Things could've been worse for me, if I acted more distant to people.

Perhaps, I can ask the senpais. Actually, I take it back. That idea sounds horrible. Just being publicly affiliated with them could definitely bring attention to me. This risk becomes even greater with the silver-haired senpai I met recently, Kiryuuin Fuka-senpai.