Kiyopon x Genshin Impact

Ayanokouji POV - Flashback

"Outlander, we hope that you may entertain us soon." Said the strange heavenly entity, before sending me to the nation of men.

Flashback End

Strange.

Why is that the farthest that I could remember?

For some reason, that's the farthest memory that I could possibly remember. Almost as if I never had a life before I was summoned by the Heavenly Principles. Almost as if I had no prior life. No childhood. No friends. No companions. Nothing.

I've been pondering about this strange phenomenon for the past 500 years. My experience in the nation of Khaenri'ah, before it was ruthlessly demolished, was one of great wonder and otherworldly scenery. I do wonder if the Twilight Sword ever managed to survive the merciless curse placed on us. Probably not, as it's just pointless conjecture.

"Hey Kiyotaka. Are you good, dude?" Asked the short, blonde-haired man, who brought me out of my thoughts.

"Oh yes. I apologize Aether. I was jus-"

"You were spacing out again right?" He asked, cutting me off.

In response, I nodded.

"You know, one of these days, you're going to space out in the middle of a fight and it's not going to work out for you." He joked and chuckled.

You'd be surprised, Aether, but I won't say it out loud or elaborate.

"Hey! Come on you guys. Let's get moving to the city of Monstadt!" Shouted the small... fairy? child? mascot? Whatever the hell Paimon is.

"Alright alright, we're coming." Aether sighed and followed the floating fairy.

I just followed suit, until suddenly, we spotted a flying creature soaring in the sky..

"Woah! What was that?" Paimon said, while Aether merely had a surprised expression.

I, myself, was indifferent.

Dvalin. Ah yes the Dragon of the East of Monstadt's Four Winds. I remember its involvement in the cataclysm. Although I was not personally involved with the dragon, I am sure that I likely know more than 90% of Teyvat's population. The knowledge of the great massacre has dwindled to almost none over the years, and I can't decided if it's a blessing or a curse with my given circumstances.

"It's headed into the woods. Let's check it out!" Paimon said.

I'm a bit confused on why Aether is just silent this whole time.

Afterwards, we headed into the heart of the woods, and we eventually noticed the dragon resting on the ground. We also noticed that there was a boy, no, a bard, wearing a light green attire, standing next to the beast.

Wait, is that- no that couldn't be possible.

"Don't be afraid. It's alright now... I'm back." The bard said to the dragon with a soft tone.

"Is he talking to a dragon?" Paimon whispered.

I silently observed the situation with curiosity. It looked like Aether was doing the same...

Unfortunately, it didn't last long.

It seemed that the bard's anemo abilities also affected Aether's, and we gave away our location

The dragon roared loudly, and began to attack the bard, who stepped back to dodge.

"Who's there?" The bard shouted, looking for us.