Kiyo sneaks into ANHS

Ayanokouji POV

I was running. 

I managed to do it.

I escaped the White Room.

"GET HIM BACK HERE!" Shouted one of the instructors that were chasing me down.

I have no idea where I'm going. Along the way, I've had to improvise to get my pursuers off my trail. I've managed to eliminate most of them, but the remaining ones are still a nuisance.

As I kept running, I noticed that I was nearing the edge of a cliff. It seemed like I was in a dead end. This is not what I was expecting.

I slowed down and went to the edge. I looked down and there was a sea below me. The instructors caught up to me, and slowed down as well. They all their aimed their tranquillizers at me.

"No where left to run, kid." One of them said. After he said that, they all shot their darts at me.

Time was slowing down for me. I had to reassess the situation right now. Of course, being shot, then brought back to the whiteroom is not a desirable option. Should I jump off the cliff? I could take the risk. For once, it seemed like I was trapped into doing one choice here.

I've decided, and first off, I stopped most of the darts from hitting me by quickly slapping them off of their trajectory. I quickly turned around and jumped off the cliff.

Ack!

It seemed like one of the darts managed to hit me mid-air. My body won't immediately go unconscious, but it will take effect slowly. I have to take some precautions, before I pass out.

I prepared my body and dived down the water. I swam underwater in a random direction for around 30 minutes. Probably a bit overkill, but I had to make sure that none of them would know where I'll be when I come back up the surface.

I eventually resurfaced, and I was still in the middle of the sea. I could see across the horizon, the city of Tokyo. I decided to swim towards it. At some point, I felt my body shutting down. Looks like I'll have to depend on lady luck to choose where I'll be after I get conscious again.

Timeskip~

3rd Person POV

The brown-haired boy was still unconscious, as he washes ashore on an island. He was still passed out.

An hour later, a silver-haired girl was reading a book on a bench peacefully. As the sun was setting, she stood up and went to the railing to relish the sight of the orange sun. She releases a sigh of relief.

Her eyes wandered to the shore, and noticed the brown-haired boy asleep on the sand.

"Huh?" Her eyes widened in shock, because there shouldn't have been someone like him in this high school.

Regardless, she rushed to check on him. She kneeled next to his body, and lightly shook him to wake him. She also called out to him.

"Hello?"

Ayanokouji POV

I'm feeling conscious again.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a cute, silver-haired girl in front of me, waking me up.

"Hello??" She called out to me to wake me up.

I pretended to still be asleep, and I thought of something.

I subtly slithered my hand behind her, and quickly tapped her back.

"Huh?" The girl turned around to check what it was.

With the short time given, I sat up. I waited for her to turn back around.

As soon as she did, I opened my mouth.

"Hello." I said.

"AH!" She screamed, and fell down on her back. For some reason, every action she did was really cute.

"Cute..." I muttered.

"Eh?!" She quickly went flustered, and her cheeks glowed bright red. This made her look even cuter.

"Ahem. I...uh." She cleared her throat, and propped herself back up to look at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"That's a relief. You need help. I'll call the teachers." She said.

"Teachers?" I said. It'd be pretty weird for a school to be the closest establishment to an island. So, I was confused.

"Huh? Well, you're currently in the island of Advanced Nurturing High School." She said.

"Oh is that so? Well, I think it's best that I just get going." I said, before I slowly stood up.

"Ow." I winced in slight pain. I turned and saw that there was a fairly big wound on my right leg. Looks like it was probably caused by a rock scratching me, while I was unconscious.

"Oh! I need to get you to the hospital." She said. 

She was about to go off to call someone, but I grabbed her arm before she could go.

"Eh?" She let out a noise, turning back to me.

"No. I can't go to the hospital." I said. I figured that man might check a large area around the whiteroom to find me. Hospitals are no exception. They expected that I would likely get an injury from my cliff dive. So, going to the hospitals gives out a big risk of me getting caught.

"Why not? You need to get treated." She said.

"I'll just find some form of help else, but I can't go to the hospital." I said.

"I won't pry, but are you sure you'll be okay with that?" She said, to which I nodded.

She groaned in displeasure. "I can't let you do that. At least let me help you." She offered me.

I was considering it. I know I could handle being alone, but considering that I didn't really have anywhere to go for now, her help could definitely go a long way.

"Would you be fine with helping me?" I asked her.

"Yes." She nodded. Looks like her kindness was out of bounds, in a good way.

"Very well." I said.

Chapter End!

Hey there.

Just a small idea here. Feel free to use it.

Why did I not update for a few days? Idk. No reason.

Anyways, signing out.

Peace!