CEO Kiyotaka (Part 2)

Kiyotaka POV

A love hotel...

Room 401...

At 9PM...

"Something on your mind?" Asked my secretary, Masumi, which brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, but it's nothing important." I blatantly lied about its importance.

"You sure?" She asked me with a skeptical look.

"What do you mean?" I returned to her, while raising my eyebrow.

"Well, you looked pretty focused, while you were spacing out." She said, which put me at ease. I just closed my eyes and faced my desk.

"It also doesn't help that you had a perverted look in your eyes." She added with a slightly disgusted tone. I immediately looked back at her, with slight shock.

What the hell is with a woman's instinct. They're just borderline espers at this point.

"But hey, don't fire me for saying that or anything." She quickly spoke, while waving her hands frantically.

"Well, it's not like I can fire you, Masumi. You're the best secretary I've ever had." I immediately attempted to switch the topic of our conversation.

"Oh... Y-yeah..." She replied with an embarrassed tone and flushed cheeks. My attempt, fortunately, bore fruit.

"Knowing your hard work, you can get off work early today." I suggested. I'd much prefer that she won't be able to read our conversation and manage to notice my plans for tonight. Of course, it's not like she can actually read me, but I also genuinely just want Masumi to get some rest.

"Huh? Are you sure? Who knows, you might need some help with something ridiculous." She spoke with a surprised expression, along with slight worry.

"I'm sure I'll be fine. Just go home, Masumi." I said to her with a gentle tone. Afterwards, she nodded and left my office.

It's currently 5PM, so I just worked with the remaining paperwork for around two hours, then left the building and headed to my destination.

Timeskip to 8:55PM of the same day (Spicy shit boutta start here)

After I left work, I went to eat dinner at some random, fancy restaurant across the road. When I was satiated, I headed to the hotel that Marin had written on the paper.

I walked all the way there, and I arrived right outside of the building. It looked just like any other hotel in your regular city, but those that come here know exactly what's in this hotel.

I entered the establishment and and looked around the lobby. I spotted the elevator and stepped into it. I pressed the button for the floor of her respective room, and the elevator started to rise.

After spending a short while in the elevator, I made it to the floor of the room, and immediately spotted it, because it was near the elevator. How convenient.

I knocked the door of Room 401 three times. I waited for a bit, when I heard running footsteps behind the door. I propped myself up, and the door opened.

"Oh, you're here!" Marin said cheerfully. She wore a white bathrobe, and it seemed that it was the only thing she was wearing. Her blonde hair was also slightly wet, no, rather, her entire body was. I could deduce that she probably just took a bath recently. Her pink contact lenses were also present. Overall, her entire appearance right now was incredibly enticing and just made me want to ravage he- wait a minute. I got to stop.

"Oh, right. Come in." She made way for me to enter the room, and I did so. I stepped further into her room and just looked around my surroundings.

"So, what was it exactly you wanted to talk abo-" I said, turning to her, when I suddenly got tackled by Marin onto the bed.