heh? a reaction? author-san is lazy

Hmm am I lazy?

Yes.

But dont mind it. There's a bit of foreshadowing here or whatever. I'll say it at the end of the chapter. Btw KiyoKei ain't a thing here. Enjoy the reaction fic (hopefully).

Third Person POV

The students of ANHS were all transported into a huge theater, while there was a young male at the stage.

The protagonist himself, Kiyopon, woke up to see that he was seated between Hiyori and Amikura. With the former on his right, and the latter on his left. They were both still sleeping, and resting their heads on his shoulders.

How has this man not died from being sandwiched by these two cute beings.

He checked his surroundings. Ryueen and Sakayanagi were seated behind him. The Ayanokouji Group were in front of them. And for the rest of the seats, well who gives a shit. You'll probably see them later on.

His eyes wandered to the stage, where a mysterious male, around his age, probably younger, was sitting at the stage floor and waving at him.

He raised his eyebrow, when the mysterious male stood up and opened his mouth.

"Wakey wakey motherfuckers!" He shouted, which was heard throughout the whole theater.

Everyone slowly woke up and were shocked to be in this situation.

Hiyori and Mako woke up to blush immediately, after seeing where they slept.

"Huh?! Sorry for sleeping on your shoulder, Ayanokouji-kun." They said in unison.

"It's alright. I didn't mind." Kiyopon said.

They both timidly nodded, with a tint of red on their cheeks.

"What the hell is happening! Where are we?!?!" Shouted Ike.

"And why the fuck does Ayanokouji have two cute girls beside him!" Shouted Miyamoto.

The mysterious male spoke again. "Alright. Before you all freak the fuck out, I need you to hear me out." He paused to see that they paid attention to him. "Cool. Well my name is ItzPrism. Just call me Prism, for short. Also, I'm a god that brought you all here to react to some videos."

"Look, dude. We know you're just a kidnapper. Stop with this god shit." Sudou said.

"Yeah! We even outnumber you, so we're reacting to jack shit. Now let us go, before we beat you up." Ike said.

"I suppose this was expected. Alright. So I'm going to prove myself by summoning Yama-soon-to-be-dead." Prism said, before snapping his fingers and summoning Yama- yeah no that nickname is way too long.

"Huh? What the hell- hey wait Kanji! Ken! Yo guys I'm here!" Yama-soon-to-be-dead shouted. The two mentioned people were happy to see their friend, while the others just wore faces of disgust from his presence.

Prism taps his shoulder to get his attention. "Hey dude. I'm gonna have to cut this reunion short, because you'll be going on a date." He said that with an evil grin, while Yamauchi, the clueless degenerate, brightened up in excitement.

"Oh? Who is it?" Yamauchi, the bastard asked.

"Her name is black hole-chan." He snapped his fingers and great black hole-chan was summoned underneath Yamauchi, the fucking horny freak.

"Who? Ahhh-!" Before he could ask more, he fell down black hole-chan and is going to get sucked dry. In a deadly way.

"Wha-?! Haruki!" Yamauchi, the sad fuck's only friends said in unison. These two deserve someone at least better than that loser.