Chapter 2 - shells

- Third POV -

Azula's traning on the deck of her ship. She stands perfectly straight, holding her fingers in her hand. Lo and Li are sitting, watching her train. Azula moves her arms in a circular motion, generating lightning and firing the bolt into the sky.

"Almost perfect" Compliments Lo.

"One hair out of place" Gushes Li.

"Almost isn't good enough!" Scoffs Azula as she pushes a loose strand of hair away and repeats her actions, generating lightning again and firing it off into the distance.

❀❀❀

"General Fong?"

"Come in, Aang. Have you thought about our discussion?" Asks General Fong.

"I'm in. I'll fight the Fire Lord" States Aang before leaving the room. Aang enters a room with several plain beds, where Team Avatar is resting for the night.

"I told the general I'd help him, by going into the Avatar State" Admits Aang. Upon hearing this, Mizuki groans frustrated. Aang, why? You know you have to master the elements first.

"Aang, no! This is not the right way!" Exclaims Katara.

"Why not? Remember when he took out the Fire Navy? He was incredible!" Says Sokka, who's resting on his bed with his arms behind his head.

"There's a right way to do this. Practice, study, and discipline" States Mizuki.

"Or just glow it up and stop that Fire Lord" Shrugs Sokka.

"If you two meat heads want to throw away everything we've worked for, fine, go ahead and glow it up!" Exclaims Katara angrily as she exits the room.

"Katara, I'm just being realistic! I don't have time to do this the right way!" Shouts Aang, however, Katara slams the door behind her.

"Just so you guys know, I agree with Katara. But I'm too tired to scold you guys, so I'm going to sleep instead. If any of you two wake me up, you're dead" Threathens Mizuki before turning around and closing her eyes. Sokka and Aang share a concerned look, Mizuki wakes up at the slightest noise. We're screwed.

❀❀❀

"This rare chi-enhancing tea is a natural stimulant. In an ordinary warrior, it improves strength and energy ten-fold. In you, it may induce the Avatar State" Informs a soldier as he gives Aang the tea.

"Ten-fold energy, huh?" Mumbles Aang before drinking the tea. As soon as he finishes drink, he begins to ride an air scooter rapidly.

"Is it working? Is it working? I can't tell! Somebody tell me if I'm in the Avatar State 'cause I don't have a good view of myself! Am I talking too loud?" Gushes Aang.

"Looks like that tea gave him an energy boost" Deadpans Katara.

"I guess he could talk the Fire Lord to death" Sighs Sokka while Aang hits a pillar and falls backwards.

<time skip, a few hours later>

"Maybe I can shock you into the Avatar State" Suggests Sokka.

"I love surprises!" Grins Aang while Katara covers his eyes with her hands. After a few seconds, she uncovers his eyes to reveal Sokka towering over Aang, his head instead replaced with Momo's, who screeches. Aang screams before glancing at his arrow tattoos.

"Still not glowing" Shrugs Aang while General Fong shakes his head in dismay. Where is princess Mizuki? Perhaps she knows how to get Aang into the Avatar state.