CH6: Hori San: Like a dream come true

Third person POV

"Hey look it's a couple."

A group of high school teenage girls was talking when suddenly one of them pointed in a direction where an attractive boy with deep blue eyes and messy black hair and a pretty girl with mid-back length chestnut-brown hair sitting together. Looking at them, it seems like they are having a fun conversation.

"Aww, they're so cute together." Another girl commented, looking at them.

"I'm so jealous. I mean, they look totally inseparable."

"I wonder, what they're talking about?" The girl mused, tapping her chin.

"And so then...

He could feel his panic rising as he sensed a dark presence watching him. When he turned around, there was a girl covered in blood hanging from the ceiling!!"

The girl said to the boy sitting next to her. They were talking about a recent movie that they watched- Well the girl made him watch so..

'Not Listening, Not Listening!' The boy thought, Giving her a dry laugh. Remembering that horrible scene made him shiver but the girl keeps on talking about how exciting that movie was. This was not the topic he wanted to talk about while riding a bus to the school, where they have to live in the dorms.. Alone.

Early this day, when they boarded the bus, Hori-san was really elated to be accepted by one of the top schools in Japan. She was going on and on about how big that campus is, or they have one of the bigest libraries in Asian continent, and so on. The boy then tried to change the topic so that they could have a fun conversation while travelling to ANHS. But things don't always turn out in their favour, He learned that the hard way.

"T-than sure was fun." He lied as he breathe.

"Even Kyosuke was scared at that time. Maan, I would give anything to see those reactions from you two again!" The girl said, wiping off a tear.

"Talking about your family, Hori San. I'm sure they're going to miss you a lot." The boy said, Desperately trying to change the subject once again. Expecting for a miracle to happen.

"Well, the thing is, they were really happy about it that we were both going to the same school. They tried to hide it but I can tell they were sad about it." The girl said with a soften expression, remembering what happened this morning.

"My mom asked me if I've packed all my stuff, and Sota was almost crying." She said looking down, with a dry laugh.

"What about your Hori San? He must be there too right?" The boy inquired. But suddenly the soft expression on her face hardened. As if she had heard something that doesn't concern the human kind.

"Oh, I forgot he even existed for a second there."

"..."

"..."

"Well, that's something.." The boy said, trying to come up with some other topic that might change this fouled mood that is created.

"But he did asked me to take care of you.." The girl replied, looking at her boyfriend with a sweet smile.

"then I will be in your care." The boy bowed a bit making the girl chuckle. Now that the topic in hand has ended, he needs to do something or else the Queen's scary stories are going to start soon.

"Oh yeah, when we arrive there, would you like explore the campus Hori San?" Miyamura asked, trying his best to come up with some random topic of discussion.

"No, we are literally going to live there for the next 3 years, there is no need rush. Let's watch a movie instead. " The girl replied, scrolling her phone. Not good, have to do something soon.

"Then I heard about this new movie, it has a bunch of dogs in it. The story is really good too."

"How about 'Angel Of Death – The Third Nighmare' ?"

"Okay..." The boy replied meekly, as the second story begins..

*****

Hori San POV

Finally, We've arrived at the campus. Bustling with students all over the place. It's like place that you would only see in a movie or some show, with the dreamy looking campus, that is so calm and peaceful. Alive with the students and working staff as well.

"Hori San shall we take a picture?"

Miyamura asked, waving his phone in front. Well I would rather prefer some photos of us together, but he is not so photogenic. I stood at the front of the gate, posing for a killer picture of mine. If he messes it up, he's going to take ten more as a punishment.

"Are you ready? "

"Yeah, This is okay right?" I asked, with the gentle breeze swaying my hair, the photo might get a bit blurred, but I believe he can manage that somehow.

"Yeah, it's perfect." He said with a smile while holding his phone horizontally.

"ready.. 3, 2, 1...

I Love You."

T-that caught me off-guard! As I can feel my cheeky getting warmer by the time. A genuine smile appeared on my face as I heard a clicking sound coming from the camera. These 3 years are going to be the best experience of my life.