CH14: Arcade, Ramen and Suspicions

Kiyo POV

"See you tomorrow Komi San!" Najimi waved at the girl as the elevator doors closed.

Looks like Komi San and Najimi are getting along pretty well. However, the boy beside me is still crying, watching Komi San make a new friend. What are you? Her father?

"That was exhausting. We should get some rest as wel--"

"Hold it!"

Interrupting Light mid-sentence, A high pitched voice called out to us. It turns out it was Najimi who is running in our direction.

Appearing from the front with enthusiasm she wrapped her hands over Eiichiro and Karna's Shoulders. Well, the height difference is too much though. Her hands are fully stretched out, even though she is standing on her tiptoes.

"Alright, We're going to check out the rest of the mall!" Najimi brimmed, addressing the group with that cheerful smile again. That's a great idea, but looking at the rest of the group I don't think they're in the mood of going anywhere right now. And why wouldn't they be? After that whole operation and after going full commando, Tadano is the most exhausted one right now.

"Najimi, I don't think it's the right time, as you can see everyone is pretty exhausted." Eiichiro said pointing at the group, and then at Kazuma who by the looks of his state, is on the brink of collapsing. "Maybe next time..?"

"But you are not going to do anything back in your rooms anyway. Might as well see the rest of the mall." Najimi stayed adamant about her point, ignoring Eiichiro completely.

"Najimi, I am tired too... I think we should get some sleep..." Akihito said rubbing his eyes.

"I might ask some of my friends to try out the glasses you were looking for last time."

"Alright! Let's go the mall guys!" Akihito cried out, pumping his fist like a patron who just received his salvation. The excitement was nice, but his intent may be on the wrong things here. 

"Hey you sure Akkey? I mean, it would be nice to check out the mall, but don't you think we should get some rest first? Everyone is tire--"

"Huh, weird I think I heard Mitsuki San talking about going to the mall with Jabami San and Kurumi San.. I wonder if they would be there.."

"..."

"..."

"Alright guys, see you tomorrow."

"That was fast!" 

Hiromi turned around in the opposite direction, giving us a thumbs up, as the bewilderment spread across the group by how sudden that was. His eyes are literally sparking after hearing that news from Najimi.

"Ayanokoji Kun, we can check out the book store if you want, I heard that they have just restocked the whole store with some really interesting mystery stories as well...Light Kun and Karna Kun will be joining us too right?"

"..."

"..."

"Maybe we should check it out Eiichiro.."

"Not you too Kiyo!!"

Yeah, the thought of enjoying the new mystery books with everyone present here, and discussing the story and plot afterwards.. It sounds so... calming yet fun. Looks like Light and Karna shared the same sentiment as well.

In just 4 minutes without even realizing, Eiichiro and Kazuma has lost half the group while Najimi is smirking looking at the destruction she caused. I have to say she is quite cunning.