CH10: An evening Walk: Exploring the Campus

Kiyo POV

*Ding *Ding

Ah.., I woke up to the sound of my phone. Looks like I fell asleep when I laid down on the bed this afternoon. I picked up the phone. The caller id is none other than Osana Najimi.

This morning while we were coming to the dorms from the convenience store, we decided that we will go for some exploration in this campus and then later on while returning back to our rooms, we will get the daily necessities like bread, eggs, etc.

This morning we didn't shop anything except me buying the cup noodles for that Sudo guy.

*Knock *Knock

This time, the knocking sound reverberated into my head as I approached the door. Opening up, it revealed the 3 boys and a Najimi waiting for me. In addition to the group we had this morning, there are two more guys standing near the railing.

"Good evening Ayanokoji-Kun. I hope you had a nice nap." Najimi brimmed.

"Yeah, yeah I did. Sorry I fall asleep. Even though we talked about it."

"Oh it's alright Ayanokoji, We're all asleep except for Najimi here." Karna chuckled, leaning back on the railing while pointing at the purple haired guy standing close to the door.

"Yeah, Najimi came to my room and just started banging non-stop." Eiichiro yawned rubbing his eyes. I can tell just by looking at those red eyes that he was sleeping like a baby before Najimi woke him up.

But apart from them and Karma, Looks like Najimi has invited some new guests. One of them is of average height with a cowlick on his hair, while the other one have spiky chestnut brown hair with green eyes. If I recall correctly, these are Tadano Hitohito and Kazuma Satou. They both waved at me as they saw me looking at them, to which I returned the same.

"Let me freshen up a bit. Please come in." I invited everyone present on the door while I made way to the washroom.

"Pardon the intrusion~~" Najimi said while entering inside the room. The others followed. I can't believe how great that nap was. But now, falling asleep at night would be problematic. Maybe I should check out the library for some books to read.

Leaving the dorm, now we're all heading towards the mall. It's five-thirty right now and the sky is lit up in a bright orange shade as there is still a couple hours-time till sunset. Our group is walking along the seaside while the gentle breeze flatter our clothes. The trees are dancing along with the beautiful view of the sea.

"So, I think I already know the answer but still I want to know. Were you two also sleeping when she woke you up?" Eiichiro asked the two boys who were accompanying us.

"Hey! It's not my fault that we all decided to explore the campus in the evening. And also, Tadano kun was returning from the school when I texted him." In her defence Najimi retoted.

"Wait, isn't the school over after the entrance ceremony? What were you doing so late there Tadano?" Kazuma inquired the boy walking next to me.

"Oh, well I was called out by sensei for some paperwork and all. Anyway, are we just roaming around the campus or do we have a place to go first?" Tadano asked.

"Don't worry about that Tadano, we've got you covered. Najimi!!!"

"Hai..."

The moment Eiichiro snapped his fingers, the purple haired girl appeared from behind me scrolling the phone while adjusting her glasses. Wait, wasn't she walking in front of me just now? And where did the glasses come from?