CH11: Komi San made a new Friend

Tadano POV

[Tadano Kun has normal communication skills.]

I know. Komi San is beautiful. Out of all people I've ever laid my eyes on, she's definitely the most beautiful. Pale white skin, silky smooth hair. Big slit eyes. And she smells nice too.

She's just dazzling.

"K-Komi San.." I stuttered as I tried to cover my eyes from all the bright light that is being radiated from the beautiful girl who is standing in front of me. Oh crap, she saw me acting weird.

"Ah, nothing, I just think we have to practice speaking to each other! So.. Why don't you try saying 'Please be my friend'!"

It's really important for her to speak comfortably with others. Even though if it's making a small conversation or greetings. If she somehow gets used to greet others with a smile, that would be a big success for me too. But still looking at her state right now, I hope I am not asking for too much.

"If you can say that, getting a hundred friends will be a cinch!"

After those encouraging words, I could see her getting a bit excited about it. Can she do it though? I am still not sure. But at least it's a step forward right? I believe in you Komi San. You can do it!

"..."

"..."

[Then Komi San stiffened like a rock.]

"K-Komi San?!"

"Hey! Komi San? Hello?" I guess it's too high of a hurdle for her.

I know that Komi San has a communication Disorder. And I also know that she really wants to speakwith people. And that is the Komi San I became friends with.

"Okay, let's try it one more time."

*****

"Everyone! Can I have your attention please?"

A loud Noice roared around the classroom welcoming us. The source of that huge siren was none other than Osani Najimi herself.

"What is it Najimi San? You look tensed. Did something happened?" Chitanda San asked the purple haired girl, who was standing in front of the podium, looking down at the desk with a serious expression. What could have happened now?

"It came to my knowledge that after passing the entrance exams. There is a test that we had to take so that the school can evaluate our critical thinking and stuff."

"But can I ask how did you know about this Najimi San? What's your source?" Raising her hand, Shinomiya San asked a valid question from the serious looking Najimi. Who, on being asked, took out a letter from her pocket as she adjusted her glasses. Wait, Where did she get the glasses?

"It's a letter from ' THE SECRET SOCIETY OF UNDERWOLD STUDENTS WHO LIVES AND DIES FOR THE SOLE PUPOSE OF MAKING THE LIVES OF THIER FELLOW STUDENTS HAPPY BUT NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM SO THEY JUST ROLL UP IN A BALL AND WANTS TO DIE CLUB'."

"..."

"That's... kinda sad.."

"Anyway, It's not that problematic though because it would be a multiple choice/ quiz type exam."

"So, it's a multiple choice then huh. But still that doesn't mean we can all perform well in that exam. What if they asked some questions about a topic that we've never heard of? What would we do then Najimi?" Kururugi Asked.

"Well, they don't call me the problem solver for nothing!" Najimi said in a cheerful tone, as she got out the hat that resembles the one in Sherlock Holmes.