CH8: Tadano Hitohito: A strange classmate

Communication Apprehension

It's a condition where a person has problems communicating with other people. This person is an example of someone with such condition. An important thing to remember is, Doesn't mean that Person doesn't want to communicate with others.

'Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School', It's a well-known High School in the Perfecture. On the Campus gates, stood Tadano Hitohito.

On the bulk of people entering the school grounds, he was one of the most unassuming characters amidst the students.

With a hand clutching at his straps, he walked towards the entrance. From the look of his face, he boasted confidence. Looking at his face, one could not ponder the storm brewing within the poor guy.

"I can't believe I got accepted into this prestigious school... I mean, the only thing I try my best in is making sure my life is normal and average... And I won't make any change of plans. As always, I will uphold my life rule:

'Read the situation and make sure to stay away from trouble! That is the best, and for the best!'"

He declared, with a fist pumping with admiration.

[Tadano-Kun is a Timid Coward.]

That's just how I live. Understand the atmosphere and make sure not to break it. That's the key to happiness and peace. I knelt down to open the shoe locker that bore my name on it. By the way,

It has nothing to do with my history of being overly expressive of my individuality.

'As the memories of my past takes image in my mind again, I covered my face with both hands. It's

So cringy, how can anyone be like that?! I want to die! Just kill me!'

Nope, not at all.

As I was having an internal personality crisis, someone approached the locker beside me. Ah, greetings are important! "Oh, your shoes locker's there? We must be in the same class. Nice to meet...you.

I froze. There in front of me is standing a girl with glossy black hair that slows to her lower back, a slender body and an incredibly beautiful face. Woooah, She's beautiful, as expected of this school!

Advanced Nurturing High School! Unaware of my actions, I pumped my fist in the air while making a face that is screaming silently.

[He got too exited.]

"..."

"..."

"EH..?!"

Closing her locker with an immense force that not just me but others present in the hall flinched as well. Her hands are shaking a bit, as she directed her sharp gaze towards me.

EEEEHHHHHH?

Scary!! Did I really do something wrong?!

With the same hardened facial expression and the sharpness still present in those eyes as if they're looking right through you. She slowly began to approach me... Is she gonna hit me or something?

I closed my eyes and prepared myself for the worst. But I didn't do anything wrong. As I was clenching my shirt, Just like that, as if ignoring my whole existence, she walked past by me.

EHH..?! What just happened?! I took a look at the locker she was using. There on that locker was a plastic white plate that has her name written on it. Komi-San, Huh... What's with that girl? Well, whatever. She's still beautiful.

[Tadano-Kun doesn't know it. Tadano Kun Hasn't known that Komi-San has communication Apprehension.]

But hey, it's not like some nobody like me could get close to her or anything. My life in school will be