I'm messing with you*

A/N: hiii, I'm sorry for the lack of content, got some really fucked up days to be honest but i'll try to catch up with all the requests and all. This story suddenly popped up and I quite like the outcome?
ALSO PLEASE WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 50K HOW DID THAT HAPPEN. You guys are the BEST! Sending lots of love and hope to see you soon. Xx

Age: 21-ish?
Word count: 1695
TW: smut
Summary: y/n and Nat had a pretty good date, and maybe will even have a better night? Also I tried to make this kind of light-hearted.
———————————————————————

'Alright, then I'll live here, second house on the right.', Nat tells as she parks the car. While she is busy collecting her stuff, I get out the car and start making my way to her home.

When I'm already halfway on crossing the street, I hear Nat chuckle.

'Other right babe.'

Right. Well who cares about left and right anyway.

A bit embarrassed, I walk back and entangle my hand with hers, my cheeks bright red.

'You're cute.', she smiles.

We have been dating for a little while now, this will be the first time I'm gonna get to her house. Actually, it's the first time ever we get to someone's house. Not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous.

We enter her driveway where another car is parked, and I quickly try to observe her garden.

'You coming?', she asks, holding the door open.

'Right, yeah, of course.'

She helps me taking my coat of before asking me what kind of drink I want. I seat myself on her couch, waiting for her return.

She has a nice home. Not much color, but just enough to make it feel cozy. She has a few plants and a big flatscreen. On the table next to the couch are two picture frames, one with family and one with me which we took a couple of weeks ago. It's warms my heart to see she cares as much as I do.

'Here you go.', she smiles as she hands me a glass of wine. She sits down next to me, an amusing smirk around her lips.

'Cute picture you got there.', I comment.

She turns her head and smiles.

'Thanks, it's with my sister and she and I are just really...'

'I meant the other one.'

She chuckles. 'I know, I was just teasing you.'

We talk a bit more as we finish our drinks. When I'm almost at the bottom, I feel her hand place itself on my thigh. I look up and am met by a curious pair of green eyes.

I set my glass on the coffee table and then slightly turn so I'm in a comfortable position to kiss her.

She pushes me down until I'm on my back, her lips never leaving mine. The taste of alcohol on her tongue is matching with mine as we slowly make out.

I don't want her to think she'll be fully in control, so in one swift motion I try to flip us over.

However. I made a slight mistake in my calculation regarding the space we have, which results on us falling down on the carpet.

She chuckles, still on top, as she sets both her hands beside my head.

'You okay if we take this upstairs?', she asks, still that sparkle in her eyes.

'What but I love the carpet?', I joke which makes Nat throw her head back in laughter.

'Come on you idiot, let's go.'