Uno reverse

A/N: my god it had been THE WORST trying to upload this chapter cause somehow EVERYTIME I upload this one my account gets banned or something. I'm freaking pissed... either way. I hope you guys enjoy this one as much I as do, had really fun writing this one.

Age: late teens?
Word count: 1477
TW: none ig
Summary: Nat has an identity crisis
———————————————————————

Nat's pov:
'Okay and then you should place your foot here.', I instruct.

Y/n is our newest recruit on the team and Fury paired her with me, so I can teach her the basics of combat. I was told she was mostly good with computers, so to be honest I kind of expected someone quite clumsy and apologetic? You know what I mean?

Instead, she's far from that. She is a fast learner, and more important, she's eager to learn. To my surprise, her form is already quite good and she has more power than you would think when you first take a look at her.

'But do you mean like this, or more uhm, this?', she asks, moving her foot over the rubber floor. I analyze her movements, while running a hand through my hair.

'It doesn't really matter to be honest, it does however decide which follow-up you can use. But it's up to you.'

'Can you maybe show me some of your moves? Then I can see on which things I need to improve.', she suggests, stepping aside.

'Uhm, yeah. Sure.'

I step in front of the sandbag and start with the moves I taught her. I don't know why, but I feel extra pressured to do it right.

I start one of my favorite combinations, involving a couple of spins and jumps. I don't specifically love fighting, but sometimes it kind of looks like a dance, and I love dancing. Not that I want anyone to know about that.

After I throw my last high kick, I turn back to Y/n.

'Was this uhm, that good? Like, was it clear?', I stumble. God why am I stuttering.

'It was, you're great.', she smiles casually. 'I don't really get how you did that spin with the punch right after, but I guess that's gonna take time and all.'

She's an easy talker. Maybe a bit spry but somehow I kind of like that.

'Nat are you hot, your face is all red. I can open a window?', she comments as she starts wrapping her hands for kickboxing.

My face is red?

'No thanks, I'll get it.', I answer.

-

I have no clue what happened at the gym today. I've tried to figure it out under the shower, because that's where I figured out most of my shit, but I can't think of anything.

Google said I might have erytophobia, the only thing that came close to explaining the redness in my face, but that's weird because it never happened before.

I scroll for another couple of minutes but I can't find anything good. Almost everything is about sweating and all, but that isn't what I'm looking for.

'Skin-burns are a serious...', I read. That can't be it.

'Extreme attraction can cause nervousness, a blush, heart racing...'

Hold up. No that's not it. Right?

I close my laptop and think about it for a second. Extreme attraction. But y/n's a girl.

I rush my way downstairs, through the kitchen (snitching one of the two sandwiches along the way), and search for Clint.

I find him in the conference room, laptop in front of him, surrounded by papers.