01.

━━━━━

━━━━━

Tick.

Tick.

The clock ticks to fill the silence that flows through the office. My eyes flick between the dean and then my hands as they lay in my lap. Unbeknownst to me, my fingers were playing with the tie around my waist that kept my black sweats on my waist.

When I look back up, my eyes immediately lock onto the toilet paper roll that was now half full, and the spray paint can that sits on the deans desk in front of us. I wince at the memory of tonight's buisness. I was supposed to be in my apartment, eating ice cream and watching legally blonde. Not in trouble on a Saturday night.

The quiet yet tense atmosphere was slowly getting to me as I sat in the wooden chair that the dean's assistant had placed for me, my ex boyfriend, and my worst enemy.

How I got here?

Well that's quite a story on it's own.

The dean's glare has gotten more deeper and noticeable while all three of us sit. We haven't spoken since we got here, probably scared of what the other will say towards our own side of the story.

While the clock ticks become louder and louder, I slowly lose my mind. My mouth gapes open to spill what happened and I wish it didn't. If only I knew of the consequences.

"At least the police didn't come....." A small laugh slipped past, before everyone in the room turned to me with glares of their own.

━━━━━