05.

3 hours before

3 hours before

━━━━━

"So, why do we have two bags of spray paint and toilet paper on the kitchen counter?" The sound of my door creaking open sucked me out of my computer screen. Glancing over at Eloise who was clad in her dance attire, her right eyebrow raised as she gave me a certain look.

I sighed, closing my laptop and gazing back over at her. "It's just a small project I'm working on tonight."

"Project my ass, Harper what are you up to? Lee texted me an S.O.S. message this afternoon after you guys got done with practice." Eloise crossed her arms, now fully entering my bedroom.

When she mentioned Leona telling her about my 'project', I suddenly got annoyed. There was nothing wrong with me, why couldn't they both see that?

"Eloise, I'm currently busy. Could we discuss this tomorrow morning or something? Just not right now." I opened my laptop, my attention shifting from her to what was important right now.

Getting my revenge.

I winced when Eloise shut my laptop closed, grabbing it and tossing it towards the end of the bed. Frustration seeped through me while Eloise plopped onto my bed, making sure I could see her now.

"Eloise!"

"Harper, we need to discuss why you all of a sudden you want to buy toilet paper and spray paint. Those two items don't usually mix well, Leona and I are just trying to look out for you. There are better ways to deal with this Har, this isn't one of them."

"As far as I'm concerned Eloise, you have no idea what I'm going through. I thought you guys would be on board with this." I glared at her, sitting back on my pillows.

"Then help me figure out what it is you're going through! Harper, Leona and I are your friends, and we don't want to see you hurt yourself even more." Eloise frowned, her words only causing more of annoyance to seep through.

I got up off the bed and walked around to my closet. I searched for a pair of shoes to put on and settled on my converse. Slipping them on, I could hear the wooden floors creak as Eloise made her way over to me.

"Where are you going?"

"Out. Don't follow me or try to stop me El. I need to do this." I pleaded, pausing my movements to glance up at her.

I watched her sigh, before turning around to leave me bedroom. She mumbled something under her breath before opening and shutting the door behind her.

━━━━━