18.

━━━━━

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

━━━━━

The smell of espresso beans and coffee filled my senses as the girls and I walked into the coffee hut just down the road from campus. The place was usually filled with many students on their laptops and working on their assignments as well as a few professors who needed a few ounces of the bitter tasting drink to get them through the day.

However, since break was upon us, the coffee hut was rather empty today. Not that I was complaining, this only meant the raspberry tart I love won't be out like it normally is.

"I still can't believe you asked him to babysit me Leona! Elijah Hampton out of all people." I sighed, getting into the line.

"I think this will be a wonderful time for you guys to bond with one another." She explains, shrugging.

Bonding my ass, her and Eloise have been trying to set me up with Elijah ever since I told them about our ongoing feud in our business lecture. Luckily it died down after I got with Zachary but now that I'm single, well it has started back up.

"I don't appreciate you and Eloise pushing the idea of dating on me, especially right now." I mumbled, turning to order my drink and pastry.

"You said it yourself, you need someone to get Zachary jealous and Quinton is definitely off that list. I only assumed Elijah was your only choice now." Eloise jumped in, moving beside me so she could order as well.

We eventually moved down the counter and waited for our food and drinks before going to find a table. I thought about what Eloise said and sighed. Maybe they were right, if I wanted to get back at Zachary, Elijah was my only answer now.

Plus I was sure he would be willing to agree, he hates the guy just as much as I do.

"I'm just surprised you guys are okay with the whole thing. Leona you were the one to tell me to get over him a more healthier way." I watched Leona sit down across from me and shrug her shoulders.

"I just want to see you happy Harper, I just hope you don't go too deep down the rabbit hole of revenge." I frowned, she sounded like a disappointed mother, and I hated nothing more than that.

"Leona I know you have different ideas, but you have no idea how much hell I have been put through for the past month since breaking up with Zachary. Have you not seen all the girls he's been with in a matter of weeks?"

"I know Harper, but I just think there's a different way of going about getting back at Zachary. Maybe finding a guy who would actually treat you right and then shove your new found love in his face." I sighed.

"Isn't that what I'm doing? It's just fake, and he doesn't have to necessarily know that." I explained, taking a bite out of the tart.

Raspberry tart equals my own personal heaven.

The Fling | OnGoingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें