06.

━━━━━

━━━━━

Sitting in front of the Dean while he scowled at you wasn't the best start of the day. For my situation, the best start of the night.

Was it my fault I was here? Yes. Would I admit it? Hell No.

Zachary should've seen this coming, after all he dated me for a year and a half. At least I got a little something at the car he seriously loved more than anything in the world. My own little mark.

"Ms. Conway, I'm surprised to say the least." The gruff sound of the Dean, filled in the silence between all four of us.

I attempted to refrain from rolling my eyes, though I hoped he hadn't seen it. My admission here was riding on my behavior.

"Yes, I'm surprised to see myself here as well. Though I love what you've done with the place sir." I looked around, breaking out into a smile only earning a narrowed look from him. Instantly I shut my mouth, wanting the carpet to swallow me whole.

This whole thing could've been stopped if dumb ass sitting a few feet away from me wouldn't have found me. Well us. When Zachary peeked over the hood of his car to see Eli and I fighting over a spray paint can, he instantly threatened me with calling the police.

"Don't you dare, you call the police I'll tell them about all the tickets you had gotten pushed over!" I threatened Zachary, instantly getting a reaction.

"You promised not to!"

"And you promised not to break my heart, but here we are!" I bellow at him, before lunging at his phone while he was distracted.

He quickly shot back, making me stumble a bit before I caught my feet. I continued to scowl at him while Elijah stood behind the car watching us. Was he not going to help me? Thanks, a lot Hampton.

"I didn't even touch your precious baby, but if you as so much press any of those buttons on that phone, I will." I state loud and clear for him to hear, but he clearly didn't know who I was, at least new Harper.

"Yeah right." The sound of the phone beeping from him hitting the number pad irked me. I turned to his sleek car and marched over. Shaking the bottle of pink paint, I began to paint a few letters on the side.

"You bitch!" Zachary screamed, the sound of his shoes scuffing against the pavement came up behind me until he harshly grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me you bastard!"  I whipped my head around, fighting against his grip while he dragged me away.

"You're crazy Harper!" He yelled in my face, managing to get the can of paint out of my hands. Finally, he let go of me, resulting in my bumping into Elijah who was now right behind me.