13.

━━━━━

━━━━━

I slowly was starting to hate football games, at least the aftermath. Since I was caught between Harper and West's altercation, I've been stuck on clean up duty after the game. Even though I assumed Harper wouldn't want to clean up right after the game, I was completely wrong.

After leaving the locker room with Mase in tow, my ears immediately found Harper's voice. Don't ask why. I could hear her talking to another person and I only assumed it was either Eloise or Leona. She was never seen without them really.

"I'm staying after, plus that party is just another reason to go and sulk and watch Zachary dry hump another girl." I chuckled at her words. She was not wrong.

Masen and I eventually came closer and we found Leona and Harper standing towards the entrance. Upon approaching, the two girls turned and spotted us. Leona sent us a wave while Harper rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to go and start janitor duty, I'll see you at the apartment later tonight." Harper waved goodbye to Leona before brushing past me. I watched her walk back into the stadium before craning my neck back towards Leona.

"Someone needs some dick. I'll see you guys at the party." Leona mumbles, walking off towards the parking lot.

I turn to find Masen looking at me with an amused gaze. "What?" I question him.

"Nothing, nothing at all." He sang, before following the path Leona took.

I stayed behind, contemplating if I should follow after Harper or not. She seemed as if she wanted to be alone, especially since she didn't really acknowledge my presence. He then turned around when he noticed I wasn't following him.

"You coming?" Masen called out to me, I quickly shook my head in return.

"Nah! Going to help Conway." I told him, before turning around and jogging towards where Harper went.

When I entered where the bleachers were, I sighed spotting her already picking up wrappers and bottles. I could tell she was peeved as she kept cursing and then marching over to the trash can dramatically. The corners of my lips turned into a humorous smile, before I realized that I was staring at her. Shaking off the smile and the gaze, I walked closer.

"Didn't want any help?" I asked her, walking towards the stack of bleachers she was near.

I watched her turn around, her arms carrying a bunch of candy wrappers. She gave me a sharp glare before walking off towards the trash can again. I followed, meeting her down at the bottom where the can was located.

"Thought you wanted to party so I decided to get a head start on cleaning up. Wasn't planning on staying and doing everything." She shrugged, scowling down at the trash can.

"Well you were wrong, those party scenes give me headaches." I explained, taking my bag off my shoulder and setting it down.

"That's a surprise." She snorted, walking back up the stairs and towards another section.