08.

━━━━━

━━━━━

"He's an asshole!" I whined, laying on the couch while Leona and Eloise sat next to me.

After coming back from the Dean's office, I found Eloise pacing the living room and Leona in the kitchen eating a giant bowl of cereal. I could only assume they knew about my escapade last night and they immediately bombarded me with questions.

"Him and my ex, like he blamed me for all of this?! He didn't have to help me!" I cried out, throwing my arms up in the air for effects.

Both Leona and Eloise sighed, their attention either on the tv that was playing The Office reruns or their phones. It was clear they weren't listening to me, and it might've been the fact I kept repeating myself, but I just couldn't get over it.

"Are you guys even listening?"

"We were the last ten times you explained it. Look, I get where you're coming from, but you brought this upon yourself. Remember how much Leona and I tried to talk you out of this?" Eloise glanced up and over at me, giving me one of those moms looks.

I just groaned and lied down on the couch. How could they not see this from my perspective? I was publicly humiliated for who knows how long by Zachary and now I have to stay back after games and clean up with him and basically my arch nemesis.

"We love you Har, and truly I wanted to do the same thing to my ex, but it didn't get you anywhere and wouldn't have gotten me anywhere either."  Leona mumbled, typing away at her phone.

"Whatever! I just wanted to get back at him okay, he basically shoved it in my face that I wasn't good enough." I sighed, running my hands down my face. I eventually sat back up and looked between both of the girls. Eloise was busy shoving popcorn in her mouth while watching the office and Leona was still typing, though this time smiling and giggling.

"Who are you texting over there?" I quipped, narrowing my eyes at her while she sat in the armchair next to the couch. Eloise looked up from the tv and watched Leona as well, both of us curious now.

"No one....." She trailed, shoving her phone towards her chest almost immediately. Eloise and I shared looks before we both jumped up and walked over towards her.

"Lee, who are you texting?" El spoke up, smiling sweetly.

"I said no one, now will you two go!" She sighed, trying to look down at her phone secretly but I was too quick. I snatched it from her grasp and shoved it in the air as she tried to reach for it.

"Who is C, oooo a red heart? Are you seeing someone we don't know about?" I widened my eyes scrolling through the messages.

"No one! Cmon Harper, give it back!" She tried to reach for it, but I pushed her away, still scrolling through the messages.