(1-3) Karma Time

Karma Akabane switched off his computer at the ministry of economics and sat back into his chair with a sigh. He had finished work for the week. That was a cause for enjoyment. Another cause, and one that made him especially happy this Friday afternoon, was that very shortly, he would begin his date with Nagisa. (Yes, Karma and Nagisa are dating. I know it's cringe, but I'm the author, deal with it.)

Nagisa Shiota locked the classroom door for the last time that week. Just as Karma was about to do in approximately 1 hour, he sighed peacefully. He had the same causes for this  happy sigh. A date and then a whole weekend together, with his Karma.

Nagisa left the school site and began walking briskly down the road. At irregular intervals, he checked behind him to see if any of his students were following. Gay marriage had not yet been legalised in Japan, and many people looked down on that community with distaste. Nagisa hated this fact. Karma did to. Unbeknownst to each other, both boys had plans for their engagement, whenever the legalisation of homosexual weddings was announced.

The bluenette had just finished his chain of thought when he arrived at the ministry of economics. He entered and took a seat on one of the many long benches in the lobby area. Placing his bag down next to him, he took out the book he had been reading and longed back in his seat. The book was actually a manga, something completely out of character for Nagisa. He preferred text to pictures. This specific manga however was written by Fuwa, a fellow member of E class. Nagisa chuckled to himself as he remembered her. She was so enthusiastic about manga and anime, it would be virtually impossible for her to go into any other industry.

"Hey Akabane-san, what's got you all happy this evening?" That was one of Karma's coworkers, and one that he might actually consider a friend.

"Nothing much Kenzu-san, just the weekend." Karma replied. He knew where this conversation was heading, and he needed to avoid the subject of relationships as long as possible. Being found out to be gay could ruin both his and his lover's careers and lives forever.

"Oh I know your lying Akabane. You have that face about you."

Karma cursed under his breath. He thought he was a better liar than that. His thoughts about Nagisa must have presented themselves on his face. His happiness was not the normal yay weekend happiness, but something obviously more.

"You sure it's not got anything to do with that blue haired chick that is currently sitting at reception?"

Karma breathed a sigh of relief. Nagisa may have cut his hair short, but his girlish figure  was still apparent, and it had been the cause of several awkward and embarrassing moments for both Him and Karma in the past. However, it did have some uses, such as allowing them to show public affection. People simply thought the bluenette was a flat-chested Tom boy, and Karma was fine with that.

"As a matter of fact Kenzu, it just might be." Karma grinned. Kenzu smiled too. "Ooh, look at you. No-one would ever think cold Akabane-san would get a girlfriend." Karma smirked at this statement, knowing the truth of the situation. "Anyway Akabane, you enjoy your evening with her, I won't keep you from your lover for much longer. See you Monday." And with that, Kenzu left the office and went to his own home, to enjoy his own weekend, smiling at Nagisa in his way out of the Ministry. Karma breathed an audible sigh of relief. That was a close call

As soon as he sensed Karma's presence enter the lobby area, Nagisa closed his book and placed it back into his bag. As the red head got closer, Nagisa stood up and embraced his boyfriend in the middle of the room. He earned himself a peck on the cheek before detaching himself from the hug and picking up his bag. "I believe Karma," the bluenette began, "it's your turn to choose to tonights place to eat." The pair were walking down the main Street of the city, hand in hand. Nagisa was unable to stop himself glancing up at he partners face, still not believing that Karma had chosen him. With a body like that, Karma could have gotten any woman from here to China, but he chose me. Nagisa often thought that. But, he didn't stay on that subject for long. Karma was his and that's all that mattered.

"I think we should go to Koronoodle tonight." Koronoodle was Muramatsu's noodle shop. He had changed the name when he took over the business and his dad retired. A new name for a completely new shop. Muramatsu was also virtually the only restaurant owner in Tokyo that would not kick out a gay couple. He had known about Karma and Nagisa for a while now, and he also knew not to interfere with their date night, whether out of respect for the pair or fear of Karma, I'm not quite sure. "That will be nice." Nagisa replied. The rest of the journey happened in silence. The pair did not need to talk for them to know they loved each other. They were just content to drink in the aura of the other. Of their lover.

As soon as the pair entered Koronoodle, Muramatsu knew that he needed to be at the absolute top of his cooking game that night. They were his friends after all. "What can I get for you both?" He asked the couple. The bluenette and the red head looked at each other before Nagisa spoke. "Two bowls of acorn noodle please." Muramatsu nodded. "Coming right up, special service for the cute couple." He said as he walked off. Karma shook his head and giggled.

The pair talked for a long time that night. Even after closing time. Muramatsu let them stay and have a romantic night. He even lit a few candles.

"So blueberry," Karma began, "how's your class been the last few weeks. Last you told me, there was a big fight." Nagisa chuckled. "I think their warming to me." Karma smiled at this. "It's impossible not to warm up to you Nagisa. Even when I cut you off in second year, I regained my lost feelings shortly after joining E class." "Oh stop it." Nagisa replied. " Your such a flirt." Though he would never admit it, Nagisa secretly enjoyed this attention.

The pair stayed talking long into the night, never removing their gaze from the others eyes. When they had finally finished, they collected their bags and left hand in hand, leaving a generous tip on the table for Muramatsu.

Nagisa and Karma entered their apartment and dumped their bags in a messy pile next to the door. Karma slumped on the bed, exhausted. Nagisa lay down next to him, holding his hand and touching heads. Before Karma could react, Nagisa had flipped over and was now sat on top of Karma. He leaned over and kissed him. It was a long passionate kiss. Even professor bitch would have been impressed. "Wow, you know how to kiss a man." Karma said, out of breath, once Nagisa had broken the kiss. Nagisa resumed, kissing his lover on the mouth before moving his kisses progressively down the side of his face to the neck. Karma removed his suit and tie before Nagisa forced him back down onto the bed and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Karma seized the opportunity to gain control of the romance and forced Nagisa off the bed and up against the wall opposite. He ripped open his shirt, exposing the bluenette's chest, before ferociously kissing his partner.

"I love you Karma." Nagisa said as he pushed Karma back onto the bed and mounted him again.  Karma flipped Nagisa over, retaking the dominant position and slowly migrating his kisses down his lover's chest. "I love you blueberry."