(1-10) Question Time

"so, Nagisa Sensei. Who is Korosensei?"

Nagisa's face fell.

The students stared at him, intrigued at what he would say. Nagisa, however, was speechless. He just stared, open mouthed, straight ahead, not speaking. He was in complete shock. Korosensei? How do they know about him? Ok. Breathe. He was the best teacher you ever had. Tell them that.

"Korosensei was my teacher back in junior high. He was the best teacher I had ever known. He was the one who inspired me to do this job. To shape young minds just like he did."

The class looked confused.

"Okay, next question." Nagisa said, desperate to skip on so quickly. "Ah, Michio. Your turn."

"If Korosensei was so good of a teacher, why did you kill him?"

Nagisa's jaw almost hit the ground. How do they know this? Who told them?

"Ok. It's actually illegal for me to tell you about that. I signed a gagging order."

The class looked disappointed. Hideo stood up and glared straight at the bluenette.

"We had a deal. Whatever question we asked, you would answer truthfully. Key word. Answer. Now, come on. Answer the question."

Nagisa didn't know what to say. He had two options. Not tell them to preserve himself and lose his reputation with the students, or tell them and break a major law. He knew what Korosensei would do. He sighed. Here goes.

"Ok. Korosensei was the result of a genetic experiment." Nagisa turned to the board and drew a quick sketch in chalk of his old teacher. "This is what he looked like. The thing was however, he was going to explode on graduation day, and take seventy percent of the earth with it. It was down to my junior high class to stop him. I dealt the killing blow."

The class could see at this point that Nagisa was becoming increasingly sad, so they decided not to push it any further. If you would have asked him, the bluenette would have said he was perfectly fine, but, deep down, he still felt as though he wanted to cry when he thought of that moment. Of plunging his knife into his teacher and watching him- no. He couldn't.

"Next question." He said, sniveling a bit. Fujikawa was the next to put her hand up.

"Yes Fujikawa?"

"What's the deal with Karma."

Nagisa relaxed a bit at this point. He had known this was going to happen due to the fact the class had met the redhead during the rescue of Hirose. He had prepared an answer to this question.

"Karma is a really good friend of mine. We met in the first year of junior high and have been friends ever since."

Fujikawa did not look impressed. "You don't have to lie. We know he is your boyfriend."

And Nagisa jaw hung open for the third time that day.

"Okay, okay, okay. Pause. Why do you think that?"

"Shizuka overheard your and Haruna Mase's - or should I say Kayano's conversation. What the two of you said alluded to the fact you are dating." Fujikawa replied with her standard nonchalant tone.

"Ok. Fine. My and Karma have been dating for a while now. He's my boyfriend and I love him very dearly."

This caused an "aaaawwwww" sound to resonate around the room. From everyone apart from Hideo's gang. It was Tatsuo who spoke.

"Being Gay is frowned upon. Just remember, now you have admitted this, we can use this as blackmail."

Nagisa sighed. He had messed up and he knew it. But the alternative was losing the students respect for him.

"Well Tatsuo. If you have to stoop that low to get your way, you need to rethink your ideas in life."

This comment caused Tatsuo to shut up. The entire class was surprised by the coldness in his tone. Something completely out of character for their teacher. But within seconds, he was smiling again.

"Next question."

This time, it was Saiki.

"Where did you learn that clap thing and how does it work?"

Nagisa smiled. The questions were becoming easier to answer.

"It was taught to me by an old friend by the name of Lovro. Also, I don't really want to tell you how it works. Too many assassin's know this move. If I taught a whole class of students, this could get out of hand very quickly. Do you understand?"

Saiki nodded in reply to this. The last question belonged to Chie, who asked almost immediately after Nagisa had finished answering Saiki's question.

"You mentioned about assassins. Were you ever one?"

Nagisa sighed while he thought of a response.

"I could have been. The whole class was trained to be assassins in order to kill our teacher. I was simply the best. Lovro was an assassin who showed up one day and taught me that clap. It has served me well in the past against many an opponent."

Nagisa smiled once he finished talking and relaxed slightly. Question time was over. He could relax.

"Before we begin, I just have one question for you all. How do you know about Korosensei?"

It was Shizuka who answered.

"I hacked a news website and found an old article about it that had been taken down. Come see." With that, she turned her computer on and pulled up the web page. Nagisa read it thoughtfully.

"You seem to be a good hacker, not that I like that skill, but I can kill people. I can't complain." After that, he casually wondered back to the front of the class.

"Now class. Question time is over. Let's begin the day."

Karma was sat on the sofa in their house when Nagisa walked through the door. He heard his boyfriend drop his bags in the hall, something he would only do if he was stressed, and make his way through the house. The bluenette entered the lounge and slumped next to Karma, laying his head on the redhead's shoulder. Karma twisted around to face his lover and embraced him, pulling him in. Nagisa relaxed in the warmth of his boyfriend.

"I told them Karma. About our past. About you. I-" he was interrupted by Karma shushing him. "I don't care how much they know. Everything will be fine."

"But, what if they get me fired?"

"They try and I will show up at their house at three AM." This made Nagisa giggle slightly. He felt better now that he was in the warm embrace of the man he loved. He knew this boy would do anything in the world to protect him.

After the two had finished cuddling, Nagisa got up to make dinner. It was sushi. Nagisa had been trying to perfect his recipe for a while know. He was close this time, but something was still a little off. He would get it next time.

After eating, Karma got a blanket from upstairs and the two boys snuggled under it and watched anime. They enjoyed it. Both the show and being in close proximity to each other. Eventually, Nagisa yawned and fell asleep, his head on Karma's shoulder. Carefully, the redhead lifted the smaller male up and carried him, still wrapped in blanket, up to bed.

He placed Nagisa down in his side of the bed and covered him with the duvet, before changing into his pajamas and joining him. Karma placed a kiss on Nagisa's cheek, causing the bluenette to smile, even though he was asleep. The redhead lay next to him, cuddling him as though one would cuddle a teddy when they were a child. His life was good. He had a good job and he had Nagisa. Life could hardly get better.

Eventually, Karma drifted off to the sound of his lover's slow breathing, a smile still on his face.

Authors Note:
So, this is the end of arc one. I hope you enjoyed it, I certainly had fun writing it. If anyone has ideas for any future arcs or storylines, please contact me. Arc two should be coming out sometime in late May or early June (I'm publishing an arc at a time so you guys can binge read as much as you want.)

I guess the last thing for me to say is thank you for reading, it means a lot. See you in June.

Love you all.