(1-5) Special Visitor

Michio walked into class that morning with a grin on his face. Shizuka had messaged everyone that she had the numbers of- so essentially everyone apart from Hideo's gang, but she thought they were dicks anyway so that didn't really matter.

She was already there when he entered the room. She sat with her computer open in the back corner of the room, not letting anyone see what was on the screen until Michio arrived. For dramatic purposes. Harumi kept trying, and failing, to sneak a peak at what was on the screen. She always got exited about secrets. She would stay up long into the night watching anime due to the fact each episode ended on a cliff hanger and she didn't want to wait to see what happened next.

"Finally he's here. Took your time." Fujikawa complained.

"AHH, Aki." Michio began, "nice of you to show up today." Fujikawa always skived. She thought school was pointless. Besides, her parents wanted her to go and she absolutely hated them.

"Yeah, well Shizuka said you guys had big news. Also, please don't use Aki, it makes me feel sick."

Michio paused for a second and then gestured to Shizuka to show them the news article.

The students mouths hung open. No one spoke. Everyone, apart from Shizuka and Michio, were on a state of shock. The silence was broken by Hirose.

"So Nagisa Sensei was imprisoned in his school by a monster?"

"And killed it too." Her brother, Saiki replied.

"Ok, ok, ok. Wait. This is big." Natsumi started. "Is this all you found out?"

"Yup." Michio replied.

"Then we need to interrogate our teacher." Natsumi responded.

"Wow Natsumi, it's nice to see you obsessed with something other than boys."

"Shut it Aya!"

Their conversation was cut short by Hideo and his gang storming loudly into the room.

"What's got you all exited?" The gang leader said. It was Chie who replied.

"Nagisa Sensei was imprisoned by a monster in his school and he killed it and..."

"Shut it nerd, slow down." Hideo started. Then her words dawned on him. "A monster? He killed it?"

"Yup." Aya stated. "Were going to interrogate him when he gets to class."

"Not so fast." That was Kazuhiko. The tall boy pushed his glasses further up his nose. "We start doing that with a small bit of info, he will know we're on to him. Good look finding out any more." The class was surprised by Kazuhiko taking the initiative. As far as they were concerned, he didn't take anything in life seriously at all.

"No," he continued, "we need a stalker. Anyway, not a word of this to Nagisa Sensei or were toast."

On that note, the bell rung and Nagisa walked into the classroom.

"Hey class." He greeted with his usual smile and good will. He may be strange, but the students would have to admit that he was a pretty good teacher.

Nagisa noted the strange expression on his students faces. He knew they were up to something, but he wasn't quite sure what. He would have to be on his guard.

In the middle of roll call, Nagisa gazed out of the window and paused awkwardly. The students picked up on this.

"Are you ok Nagisa Sensei?" Harumi asked.

"Yeah, just saw something odd that's all." The bluenette responded as he looked back down at the roll book to continue calling the register. This prompted Juro to look out the window.