(1-6) Stalker

Shizuka walked into the classroom five minutes before the bell. She was greeted with the expectant faces of the class.

"So, what did you learn from stalking Nagisa Sensei?" Michio asked her.

"Ok. This is big. I followed him to a cafe where he had planned to meet Haruna Mase. The two of them talked like old friends for a long time before the waitress, who also appeared to be an old friend of theirs joined. After that, they talked about general stuff about life."

"Ok, give me a minute." Saiki said before rummaging through his bag for a minute to find a note pad. He opened it to a fresh page and swiftly noted down what Shizuka had just said. "Ok, carry on."

"Ok, so the conversation started about us. Nagisa compared us to what he called E class, no doubt which class he was in at school with miss Mase. He did mention someone called Korosensei, but they did not mention him again. When his name came up, there was a sadness in both their eyes."

"Could that be the name of the monster then?" Chie interrupted. She was quickly shut down by Fujikawa who said "Yeah, but the monster kept them hostage remember. Unless this is some crazy ass shit like Stockholm syndrome, people don't feel sad about their kidnappers."

"What do you think they were sad about?" Harumi asked. Shizuka shook her head.

"I'm not sure. Moving on, the next thing they talked about was the crush. It's true that Haruna Mase did have a pretty big crush on Nagisa Sensei, but he didn't see it. Apparently the whole class but him saw it. He must be pretty dense."

"Was the feeling mutual?" Aya asked.

"Doesn't seem like it. Also, Mase said the crush had completely vanished, and she didn't look like she was lying. Something else peculiar is that sensei always referred to Haruna Mase as Kayano."

"Probably a fake name." Saiki interrupted. "You can't expect her to go around telling everyone that she was a famous actress. Is there anything else of note?"

"Only a supposed lover of Nagisa Sensei. Haruna Mase mentioned how him and someone called Karma were getting on. I couldn't hear the majority of Nagisa's response, other than him asking Haruna if she had any relationships. This Karma could be Nagisa-sensei's girlfriend."

"Strange name for a girl." Ren grunted.

"That's the only thing smart you have ever said in your life." Natsumi retorted. Ren was about to respond when Kazuhiko took charge.

"It's clear we need another stalker to find out who this Karma chic is. Hirose, are you ok to take this one? Your small so you probably won't get noticed." He smirked at the last comment. Hirose sighed and agreed.

Any further plans were cut short by the arrival of Nagisa Sensei, heralded by the bell.

Class continued as normal that day. Nagisa still struggled to get responses out of the boys. The girls were all willing to learn apart from Fujikawa however. Chie, Nagisa thought, was particularly gifted. It was strange how she ended up in class 5. Normally people in this class were seen as dumb or strange. There must be more to her than meets the eye he thought. In fact, Fujikawa was equally gifted, just didn't try. Saiki too. He was smart. Not the smartest, but still deserved to be in class 4 at least.

Nagisa sighed. Midterms were coming up in the near future and he wondered how he could inspire the kids to do well. Korosensei offered a tentacle for each top score on the first term finals. He could hardly do the same. Or threaten to leave and destroy the school on his way out either. No. He needed his own method.

----------------------TIME SKIP----------------------------

When the final bell rang out, Nagisa dismissed the class. He stayed behind for about an hour while he reflected on the day and planned out the lessons for the next day. Finally, he collected his thing together and left the school campus, on his way to meet Karma for their date. He didn't initially realise however, that he was being followed.

Kazuhiko had been correct. Hirose was small enough that she could slip through crowds largely unnoticed. She could also hide in these crowds whenever Nagisa turned to look behind him. She noticed that the bluenette was walking at quite a pace and struggled to keep up sometimes.

Nagisa eventually met Karma in the centre of town. Hirose had got caught in a crowd so managed to miss the kiss that Karma planted on his boyfriends cheek. She rounded the corner to see Nagisa glance behind himself before the pair began to walk off.

Karma reached for Nagisa's hand, but the smaller boy batted it away.

"I think we're being followed." He said. Karma said nothing, but just nodded in agreement. The pair then began talking about things normal friends talked about, making sure to keep a polite distance from each other as to not appear to be together. A stalker would probably know who they were and if they were discovered to be gay, it could end both their careers over night.

Hirose followed. She wondered who this hot looking red head was that had joined her teacher. Probably just a friend she thought. This was followed in her mind by is it weird to be attracted to your teachers friend? She shook her head, deciding not to think about that subject again. She had to concentrate.

Nagisa and Karma had began moving slower than before now that they were together, giving Hirose time to catch up a bit to overhear some of their conversation. She didn't catch much. The red head seemed to have a job somewhere. She wasn't quite sure, but judging by his smart suit, it was some kind of office job. Nagisa talked about his class. Hirose tried to get closer and listen in to this to try and hear what her teacher thought of them all, but the bluenette didn't seem to be naming anyone. In fact, he didn't talk about his opinion of the students at all. Does he know he is being stalked by a student? No Hirose, your overthinking this. You've been silent and hidden like a snake. There is no way he could have seen you

Nagisa looked Karma in the face and nodded. The redhead repeated the action. Without breaking conversation, they turned and walked down a small alleyway. Hirose followed, making sure not to lose her quarry in the twisting maze of the alleyway. She also made sure to keep just round the corner so she could see where they went, but was never actually on the same strip as them.

She rounded one more corner and saw Nagisa with his back to her staring at a wall. It was a dead end. Damn. He will turn around and see me. I need to move. Wait he. Not they. Where's the- her thought were cut off as she heard a voice behind her. She turned and stared straight into the face of the hot redhead.

"Hey Nagisa, the stalkers just some kid."

"Huh?" Nagisa replied as he turned around. A look of recognition spread across his face. "Hirose, why are you following us?."

"You saw me?"

"Yep, your unseen movement needs work." That was the redhead speaking. Him and Nagisa-sensei seemed to have good chemistry for friends.

"Anyway, I'm not going to ask why you were following me. I suspect it's to get information for the assassination plot. A good assassin knows their target. A good assassin is also not seen. Now, run along home now, these parts of town are dangerous." That was the bluenette, causing Hirose to swing her head back around to look at the speaker. She nodded and started to walk off. As she was about to round the corner, she heard the most useful piece of information that night. Nagisa said "Hey Karma, let's get going." before they walked off.

Wait, she thought, Karma? So that means... Karma is a... Nagisa's gay?

She didn't have time to process that thought as she felt two firm hands grip her shoulders. Then, everything went black.