This is how it began

I'm Delilah Bombay and this is how it began...

My father - Gordon Bombay- was this hot shot lawyer. He thought he was better then everyone else. A real cocky son of a bitch. But my mom, she was a rule breaker never got caught until one time she was in the wrong place, at the wrong time. Long story short, my dad represented her in court, they won and celebrated. And well, too many beers and nine months later I came along.

My mom never told Bombay about me, they didn't even see each other after that night. So my mom raised me by her self and gave up all her dodgy shit she was involved in. Everything was fine. 

Until it wasn't...

One night - when I was nine - two men came to our house demanding things. My mom didn't give them what they wanted so they took her and left me alone. A week later there was a knock on my door and when I opened it, my mother was left in a body bag on my door step. The only family I had was Gordon Bombay. 

My father wasn't thrilled about the idea of taking me in, he actually hated the idea, but he chose to just suck it up and not let me go into the foster system. That's when I moved from North Dakota to Minnesota.

My father is still a real cocky son of a bitch lawyer. He pretends I don't exist. The first week of moving here was one of the loneliest times of my life. That was until I bumped into Guy Germaine. 

Guy Germaine is my best friend. He introduced me to his group of friends, otherwise known as District-5 hockey team. They taught me how to skate and how to play hockey, well tried to at least. After I met them and training began I would go home and study the North Stars old games and new ones, so I could get to their level. And to be honest, it wasn't that hard. The team isn't the best of the best but we stick together.

I practiced day and night and slowly became the best on the District-5 hockey team. 

Bombay '26