12 Atta Girl Delly!

Its been a few days and I haven't left my room once. My dad brings my a sandwich up with some water every time he's hungry, but I'm never hungry so normally he just leaves the previous one on my stand and wraps the other one up but every morning he changes the sandwich and water for a fresh one. I haven't spoken to any of the guys on the team since we were at the  arena. 

Our game against the Hornets is tomorrow so I guess I'll just wait one more day and then face everyone.

I hear my music be turned down and I sigh, "I'm in not the mood Gordo, please leave me alone."

"Not Gordo." I whip my head round in surprise without thinking and see Adam awkwardly standing in my room. "Jesus what happened to your face?!" He rushes to my bed.

"Banks, what the hell?! How did you get in here?!" I ask him.

"You said everyone on this street left their spare key on their front porch, you shouldn't have. I found yours." He explains whilst inspecting my face, he cautiously grips my chin to tilt my head up so he can look at my cheek. "What happened?"

I remove myself from his hands, "What are you doing here?"

"I was worried. I haven't seen you leave this house once since the arena. And you're not even turning up to practise or using your walkie." He states. "Now what happened?"

"I ran into a little trouble at the arena. I don't wanna talk about it." I say briefly.

"Who did this?" He asks.

"It was probably my fault, I don't know when to shut up." I tell him quietly.

"Its never anyone's fault when things like this happen unless there like murders or a really bad person." Adam shakes his head.

"Whatever." I shrug. "Now, please leave."

"Is that what you really want?" He looks at me sadly.

"Yeah." I nod slowly.

"Alright." He gets up and walks to your door, but stops and turns to me. "No."

"No?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"No. I'm not leaving you." He shakes his head and walks back over to my bed. "You're quite possibly my best friend and I'm not just gonna leave you when you need someone."

"O-okay." He sits next to me on my bed, I lay my head on his shoulder and let a few tears slip.

<^>

I'm standing outside the door of the locker room with my dad at my side, waiting anxiously until he tells me I have to go in there now. I can here everyone messing around and having fun in there and a small smile tugs at the corner of my lips. "Come on Delly, you've gotta get ready now."

Delly is a new nickname my dad has for me. Its weird but alright I guess, better then Dollface.

"Fine." I take a deep breath and open the locker room door. 

Everyone falls silent at the sight of me with shocked expression on their face, except for Adam because he obviously saw me yesterday. 

"Dee..." Connie speaks first but that's all she could get out.

"Take a picture it might last longer." I say sarcastically and walk up to my locker.

"What happened?"  Charlie asks nervously.

"I run into a bit of trouble at the arena." I answer.

"The Hawks. That's why coach went crazy at Coach Reilly, isn't it?" Jesse figures out.