11 The North Stars

I look around in awe at the NHL stadium at then my eyes land on the North Stars! "Holy shit..." 

"This is too cool." Connie says.

"I can't believe this." Jesse says in awe.

Adam leans over me and points out his favourite players to me and Fulton. I look at him and notice something I haven't noticed before. Adam Banks is kinda cute. He catches me starring and looks me in the eyes, due to how he leaned over me our faces were extremely close.

"What?" He asks with a small smile.

I slowly shake my head and then answer, "Nothing. I'm just listening to ya."

"What are we doing here?" Charlie asks Coach Bombay.

"Its a little playoffs present." Coach replies as the North Stars come off the ice.

"Hey Gordo!" Mike Modona greets Coach. "Gordon Bombay right?"

"You remember me?" Gordon asks, shaking his hand.

"Sure from Pee Wees." Mike turns to Basil Mcrae, "This guy used to rule Pee Wees."

"Oh yeah? I heard you're a farmer." Basil Mcrae admits earning a snort of laughter from me.

"Actually I became a lawyer." Coach replies.

"Not much of a difference then, eh?" I joke earning a shove from Gordon.

"Woah! Is this your kid?" Mike asks pointing at me.

"Delilah Bombay, nice to meet ya!" I chew my gum with a smile.

"How could you tell?" Gordon asks.

"You look very similar." Mike says.

"Really?" Me and Gordon ask at the same time and look at each other confused.

"Yeah, you got the same eyes." Mike nods.

"Right... well, I'm coaching Pee Wee now and this is my team, The Ducks." Gordon introduces. "Ducks, this is Basil Mcrae and Mike Madona."

"Yeah no shit!" I say sarcastically and the rest share more sarcastic comments.

"Alright, alright." Coach laughs.

"Hey Ducks, litsen to this guy. He knows what he's talking about." Mike tells us.

"Does he?" I ask and Gordon covers my mouth with his hand so on instinct I lick it.

"Urgh! Gross Delilah!" My dad complains but I just shrug.

Mike laughs at us, "If you ever want a shot let me know, I'll get you a try out at the minor-leagues club."

"Thanks." Gordon smiles gratefully.

"No problem." Mike shakes Coach's hand. "Hey, nice seein' ya. Also, cute kid."

"Thanks. He's very lucky to have me." I smirk.

"Take it easy." Basil Mcrae nods at my dad and winks at me.

"See ya!"

"Alright, lets have some fun!" Coach claps his hand and we all start cheering.

<^>

We all skate as fast as we can, then when we're going really fast we drop on our knees or stomachs and slide along the ice.

Connie and Guy skate around holding hands so me and Peter skate up behind them and tackle them to the floor, making fun of them.

Tammy skates to the middle of the ice and does a crazy spin. I skate up to her when she's done. "Holy crap! That was so cool!"

"Thanks." She smiles. "I can teach you if you want?"