7. What Is Wrong With Me

[ 7 ]

Yeonjun looked up to see a guy slightly taller than the man, looking at the man in extreme anger.

The look on the stranger's face made the man back away but he still maintained his ugly annoyed expression. The guys expression was so scary that yeonjun wouldn't look at him twice even if he wanted to.

"what seems to be the problem here" the manager appeared

"you look like you own this place so teach your employees some manners and respect"

"sir we do not tolerate any kind of assault on this place so would please be kind to leave"

"Are you fucking kidding me he spilled beer on my clothes" the manager tried to reason.

"and he was willing to pay for the damage if you hadn't taken violence into account. We will still make sure to pay for the damage that you've faced but please leave for now"

The man scoffed yet again and threw the now empty beer glass in front of soobin and yeonjun's feet before leaving.

"could've just left without the dramatic exit" yeonjun thought.

People had now started to turn their attention back to their business. Before soobin could leave yeonjun turned to him "hey um... excuse me"

Yeonjun's breath hitched when the unknown person looked at him. The man carried a genuinely scary yet soft expression on his face "Thank you"

Soobin just nodded before turning around to go back to where he came from.

Yeonjun was busy looking at the stranger that he didn't realise his manager looking at him in disbelief.

"I saw what you did there"

"Come on it was worth it, he looked so pissed" yeonjun just gave him a cheeky smile.

"Choi yeonjun better clean this up in seconds if you don't want me to cut from you salary this month"

"yes sir" yeonjun saluted as his manager failed to hide his smile.

"I know you're proud of me" he shouted.

"shut up and get back to work" the manager shouted back.

[ § ]

As soobin walked back to his friends he was unable to comprehend why he felt the need to go help the bartender.

"What the hell soobin?"

"yeah soobin what the hell" said kai

"stop reading my mind"

"I don't even have to read your mind, confusion is written all over your face" soobin rolled his eyes

"you look like you just came back from saving your crush" said taehyun

"ooh does choi soobin have a crush"
Kai wiggled his eye brows

"stop being ridiculous" soobin rolled his eyes, again.

"dude how are you eyeballs still in place after rolling them so much"
Taehyun looked genuinely amazed.

"okay that's enough teasing for today. We're meeting here tomorrow to settle this before someone from the coven shows up."

[ § ]

Beomgyu entered his house and put the keys inside, his mother was still awake probably working on new designs for her clothing line.

"you're back? Is it that late already" she grabbed her phone to look at the time "shit I didn't even realise the time"

"did you eat yet" he asked, worried

"No let's order pizza" she wrapped up her things and called for delivery.

"hey mom" beomgyu said when they sat in the living room

"yeah"

"I think they know"

"what?"

"the coven. I think they know about yeonjun"

"did you see anyone" his mother suddenly grew anxious.

"I saw two but they didn't look they were from the coven, but there are times I've felt others"

She sighed before speaking "make sure to keep an eye on him. There's nothing much we can do. I hope nothing happens to him"

"me too" beomgyu mutters silently.