17. I Like You Too

[ 17 ]

Yeonjun was so confused. Why was everything so dark. There was no light anywhere.

He kept running and running but he never met an end. What is this place and why is he here.

Sweat dropped down his forest as he stop to rest himself, hands automatically holding his knees.

He heard loud sounds of a pair of heels of a shoe clicking on the floor. He looked up and was met with a pair of glowing bright red eyes.

"you can't hide from us Choi Yeonjun"

That's when multiples pairs of the same shade of eyes started appearing all around him in the darkness and attack him all at once.

Yeonjun bolted awake and nervously examined his surroundings. He was still in his room. "what the hell was that"

His body was covered in sweat indicating his fever was dying slowly. He grabbed the glass of water soobin left for him.

"soobin"

He drank the water and got up to look around the house for soobin, hoping he didn't leave. He checked everywhere and eventually it led him to the living room.

He remembered the vampire last night, the exact place he stood with those sharp eyes staring right through his soul. He was so lost that he didn't even hear the sound of a door opening and closing.

"What are you-"

"AAAH FUCK" Yeonjun jumped about three feet above the ground when he heard soobin's voice.

"do you always get scared that easily"

"do you always sneak up behind people and give them a heart attack" yeonjun punched soobin's arm before lazily dropping himself on the couch.

"What time is it anyway" yeonjun asked

"7:56"

"shit I'm late for work" yeonjun quickly got up to get ready but soobin pulled him back down

"No you're not"

"I'm not skipping work" yeonjun tried to get free from soobin's grip.

"Yes you are" but soobin's grip just tightened.

"soobin~" yeonjun whined.

Soobin got up and back hugged yeonjun tightly and started walking towards yeonjun's bedroom.

"we're going to sleep"

"but I just woke up"

Soobin ignored yeonjun's attempt and laid on the bed spooning yeonjun, pulling the covers over both of them.

"I didn't even eat anything"

"that's a good point"

"so can we get up?"

"No I'll set an alarm"

Yeonjun finally gave up and tried to go back to sleep, finding comfort in soobin's arms.

[ § ]

Being true to his words, soobin tried waking yeonjun up at 9 pm for dinner.

"I don't want toooo~"

"I don't give a shit. Get up"

"why are you like this? When I don't want to sleep you force me to sleep now that I want to sleep you keep annoying me" he said angrily as he sat up on the bed

Soobin just stared at yeonjun, emotionless and completely unimpressed.

Yeonjun let out a loud whine and laid back on the bed to sleep again.

Soobin huffed, he knew there's no way to get yeonjun to get up by himself. So he picked yeonjun up and started walking towards the living room.

"soobin" yeonjun shrieked tightly holding onto soobin's neck "I'm gonna fall"

"I'm not gonna let you" soobin gently placed yeonjun on the couch

"oh pizza" yeonjun completely forgot about what had just happened making soobin stare at him in disbelief.

"How do you look completely normal but act like a three year old"

Yeonjun shrugs and grabs a slice and start munching on the pizza.

"aren't you eating"

"I drank some blood earlier"

"lame"

After yeonjun was done soobin brought a thermometer to check yeonjun's temperature. It looks like the fever is long gone.

While soobin was busy taking a look at the thermometer,yeonjun was staring at soobin. He knew he asked soobin to give him some time but he was already falling.

If it weren't for soobin he would've been dead by now. Since last night soobin has done nothing but take care of him.

"soobin" the aforementioned looked at yeonjun.

"I... I think I like you too" yeonjun said, mocking the way soobin confessed to him at the bar.

Soobin rolled his eyes "fuck you" but a smile still made way to his face.

"well if you want to"

"that I do" he grabbed yeonjun's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. He bit yeonjun's bottom lip and slid his tongue in when yeonjun opened his mouth.

Yeonjun let out a small whimper when soobin moved from his mouth to his jaw.

"s-soobin I'm... s-sick"

"not anymore"

"you don't know that for sure"

"well then what do you want?" soobin said finally moving away

"movie"

"that's it?"

"and cuddles"

Soobin sighed. Who was he to say no.
So. He brought a blanket and played the movie of yeonjun's choice even though he had already seen every movie a thousand times.

When the movie ended soobin yawned. He suddenly realised that yeonjun hadn't moved for a while now.

He raised his head a little to see yeonjun resting his head on soobin's shoulder with closer eyes.

Soobin chuckled and carefully picked up yeonjun to head to get up and carry him to the bedroom.

He got in bed and laid yeonjun next to him. Slowly he closed his eyes and drifted into dreamland, kepping yeonjun close and secure in his arms.