11. Where Did You Come From?

[ 11 ]

It had been a few minutes since the trio left. Yeonjun sat beside crying beomgyu trying to comfort him.

Another few minutes later beomgyu stopped crying and spoke "I know I sound absurd but I'm really desperate, please believe me hyung"

Yeonjun held beomgyu's hands "of this was coming from anyone else i wouldn't have hesitated to smack their head but it's you and I'll always believe you gyu"

"so you're not gonna smack my head"

"that's debatable" beomgyu chuckled "now stop crying I'm not dying tomorrow. Besides you sound like a dying goat"

"I'm not even sobbing that hard"

And then they started bickering like there's no tomorrow, typical beomjun.

[ § ]

Beomgyu opened his eyes. He realised they slept in yeonjun's room while beomgyu explained everything to yeonjun.

He got up to get a glass of water from the kitchen. That's when he heard a noise from the balcony.

At first he ignored it thinking he was being paranoid but this time he heard it again, louder than before.

He ran towards yeonjun's room with light steps and saw yeonjun sleeping soundly.

Now he walked towards the balcony to find the source of the voice. He carefully opened the door, anxiety creeping in, and peeped outside to see who's there.

To his dismay he found no human or vampire but a cat who had knocked out the flower pot resting on the railing of the balcony.

He sighed as the cat ran away. Closing the door, he stepped inside and turned out.

That's when he regretted it. Behind him stood a tall, dark figure, standing still.

His soul had left his body by the time he had to react. He was scared. So he did what any logical person would've done in his situation. He screamed.

"AHHHHH" beomgyu picked up a glass bowl lying on the table beside him.

"What the fuck dude stop screaming"

That voice.

"Kai? What the fuck are you doing here? How did you even get in?"

"I sneaked in, wanted to see if everything was okay after we left"

"next time use the fucking door or maybe bother calling before you sneak into someone's house"

"sorry" Kai looked down apologetically.

They were about to sit down, both exhausted but of course someone just had to appear out of thin air right when the decided to rest.

Seeing another dark figure in front of him, this time a little shorter, beomgyu picked up the glass bowl again while kai fell from the couch.

"can't you people just fucking knock"

"sorry" the newly arrived guest spoke.

Now the three were about to sit down when soobin suddenly appeared from behind the counter.

"now where did you come from"

"oh i never left"

The all stared at him as of he grew horns on his head.

"What? I stayed for moral support. It was so obvious the guy didn't believe your bullshit. I'm surprised he didn't kick you out"

They all shrugged, soobin wasn't wrong.

"wait how is he still asleep?" taehyun asked

"he's a deep sleeper. I won't be surprised if someone from the coven kidnaps him while he's asleep" beomgyu shrugged

"so what happened" asked kai

"nothing much I told him everything, who to befriend, who to stay away from and other important stuff"

"I mean just because someone from the coven was here doesn't mean they know about yeonjun" taehyun said holding on to the small possibility.

"I think they do"

"What are you hiding daywalker" soobin said to beomgyu.

Beomgyu sighed and started talking "yeonjun's grandfather was a golden blood, they killed him"

After a few more minutes of silence beomgyu spoke "alright now get up and use the door this time"

"nope"
"no thanks"
Kai and taehyun said together as one jumped out the window and the other disappeared.

"I'll use the door" soobin said nervously before dashing towards the door.

______

Did wattpad just delete half of my chapter again.