vii. This Is Your Fault.

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— AFTER IZETA AND WANDA MIND CONTROLLED MOST OF THE CIVILIANS AWAY, SHE TELEPORTED TO WHERE STEVE WAS.

        It wasn't that far from where Wanda and Pietro were, so, if anything went wrong, she could just run towards them.

            She noticed Vibranium bots coming out of the ground, making her eyes widen, "What the f—"

     She was about to curse, only to be cut off by a robot coming towards herself and Steve.

             "Not today." Izeta hummed, making an energy shield with her powers, so the blast the robot sent wouldn't be able to get to them.

     Steve and Izeta continued fighting the bots coming their way, when she noticed multiple bots surrounding her she yelled at Steve to give her his shield.

             And he did, Izeta caught it with her left hand, before using it as a boomerang in a way, the shield knocked off most of their heads, before coming back her way, only for her to bend her back, so Steve could have it again.

      They continued fighting people, until they felt themselves being lifted in the air, she looked down to see her city leaving the ground, Steve took a hold of her to make sure she didn't fall down, "What's happening?" She asked him.

              He only shook his head and sighed, "I don't know."

       She felt a robot coming up from behind her, using her powers to send him flying back.

           Now. Oh, now she was mad.

    She started moving her arms around in a gracious way, killing every bot that came close to her, she noticed a bot walking towards her, making her send it a punch straight in the face.

            She watched as Steve got thrown onto a car, "Cap, you got incoming." She heard Stark say through the comms.

   "Incoming already came in." Steve groaned, making Izeta chuckle, but as she became distracted she got swiped off by her feet, making her moan as she landed on the ground.