A

Angel POV

"Are you sure this is okay"I ask again. He puts his hand on top of mine and rubs it. "It's okay, we're gonna figure it out" my heart is fluttering like crazy. I move my hand from under his. "Let's have a real conversation" he looks at me then the road. "About?" I close my eyes and breathe.

"I really hate when you do that!" "Do what?" I bite my lip, regretting my words. "Never mind. Cause I don't really want you to stop doing it and if I tell you you'll stop doing it" I ramble on. "And what if I don't" he says. "Why would you still do it? I like you but you don't feel the same that's why you would stop doing it" I tell him.

"You actually still like me?" He asks. "Yes, I never stopped liking you, oppa" I look out the window. "Do you think you'll stop?" "Eventually? Maybe. I think so" I say. "Since we're being honest... what if I don't want you to stop... liking me?" The car stops and he looks at me. "Then I... won't" I play with my fingers.

"When I found out you were missing, I realized I had feelings for you. I just need to figure them out. Will you wait for me?" He makes me look at him and my heartbeat is fast and my hands start sweating. I didn't even know they could do that. I nod my head slowly and he turns off the car.

"We're here"

~~~~~

"Mom! I'm back..."

why does he look so nervous?

"You little"- she starts before looking at me. "Who is this?" I bow "Hi" she stares before she hugs me "oh honey I'm so glad you're okay. You look so different" "I'm glad you remember me, Aunty" I smile shyly looking at Sunghoon oppa for help. "Mom..." she hits him. "Ow" I laugh until he looks at me. "Are you staying for dinner?" I look at Sunghoon oppa again.

"Mom about that... Angel...kinda needs to stay. Here" he starts scratches his nape. "Until I get settled! Just for a little while" I say hurriedly. She glares at us before smiling. "Ooooh, I see what's going on! Yes, you may stay for as long as you need. I'll make dinner" she leaves the room.

"Um, oppa?" He looks at me. "I don't have any clothes. That's why I asked to meet at the mall but..." "We got sidetracked. Aish" he combs his hair.

How can someone be so cute? What am I doing? This is absolutely utter cringe. I hate when he does that!

"It's not polite to stare" I blink and look at the ceiling. "Come on, I'll get you clothes for the night" I smile and follow him to his room.

Sunghoon POV

"Angel, I hope you're enjoying the food" I look at her and she nods. "Thank you, Aunty. It's delicious" "Where did you learn your Korean?" My mom asks. "When I was six my mom read this catalog about the next upcoming languages of the world and Now I know Korean, English and Chinese"

I did not know that. She's so smart and cute. Also talented, very talented -

"Sunghoon? Are you done eating?" My mom asked me. "Yeah, I-I'm done" she looks at Angel. "You can sleep in Sunghoon's room" Angel throws her hands out. "Aunty, it's okay! I'll sleep in the living room" "We can't have you"- "Angel, it's okay. You can sleep in my room since I invited you" My mom agrees with me and Angel glares at me.

She's so adorable when I make her angry and flustered .

She leaves to get changed when my mom start's badgering me. "You guys are a thing aren't you?" I shake my head "we're figuring it out" I tell her. "Go, don't stay up too late and keep her company. I'll clean up" I kiss her forehead before going to my room and knocking. "Come in" she turns around to me with widen eyes.

"You look cute in my clothes" I walk over to her. She just stands there and watches me. She looks smaller in my Nike shirt with my too small sweats that my grandma gave me. I can tell she's thinking as she subconsciously bites her lower lip and pulls on my shirt. "Are you nervous?" I stand in front of her and lean closer to her making her fall back on my bed.

Why does this feel like a scene of a k-drama?

I lean over her and almost make our noses touch. "Can I kiss you?" I look her in her eyes and asks. "Are you crying?" She pushes me off of her and runs out of the room. "Angel!" I hear my mom call her before entering my room. "What happened?"

I'm a damn idiot! Why would I do that? What was I thinking-

my mom slaps my head "Yah!" My mom yells. "Ow" I rub my head.

Angel POV

Calm down! It was just a kiss- almost a kiss. With a guy who doesn't know what his feelings are toward you! I cry and cry and sob. Why would he do that? Does he think this is a joke? That this is funny? Does he not know he's playing with my feelings? I should've let him kiss me just to experience it... No! Ah, I'm wearing his clothes! And they smell like him!

"Angel! Angel! I'm so sorry" I hear run toward me and sit down. "I'm stupid, I wasn't thinking, and I know it was too sudden. I'm such an idi"- I kiss him off impulse, just a small one to shut him up. "I know. You're an idiot" I push him away from me. "Angel, I'm sorry. Really" he says again and I nod.

  "I just get flustered around you and it's embarrassing"  I cover myself with his shirt. "It's cute" he says. "I just wanna make sure my feelings are sincere. I don't wanna lead you on" he says patting my knee. "Thank you" I stand up and wait for him to join me. "Let's go inside"