52: Trainee?/ Bad News

Sunghoon POV

I'm supposed to receive a call back between today and two days after tomorrow if I made it to being a trainee. I stayed at my mom's last night since Angel had practice later last night "When are you supposed get your call back?" Mom asks. "In the next three days, if I made it" I explain again.

"Have you told your dad?" "Yeji should've" I say drinking my milk and she nods. "Who else knows?" "Sanbin" Why the sudden questions? I know my mom is up to something "Mom, please don't. I have practice at the rink today, I'll be at Angel's. Bye love you!" I quickly leave before she questions me more and I'm late.

No, I haven't told Angel yet, I don't want to break the promise I made to her but I want to give this idol thing a try.

Can't I?

I park my car, immediately find Angel and hug her. She surprises me by kisses "You look good in your uniform" she says and I laugh.

"Babe, I wear this uniform everyday" "I know but- just take the compliment" she says and I nod. "You're in a good mood today" I say and she pulls away from me smiling. "I feel like today is gonna be a good day" she grabs our hand intertwining them.

"Did you talk to your dad?" She smiles wider nodding. "He was up late working on a case when I called" she says. "Are you free later?" "Yeah, what's up?" I smile. "I'm coming over" I pull her closer to me in a hug "Let's make today the best day" I say.

~~~~~

Waiting for your girlfriend to stop talking to her friends is almost like watching paint dry, especially when her friends include Haime. "Hyung! Get Haime, I'm ready to go home!" I whine. "I'm not going over there alone" he says, I roll my eyes and drag him over to the group of females.

We clear our throats to get their attention and it works on all of them except Haime and Angel. "Unnie. Angel, we're gonna go before we miss the bus" 2 of the girls leave while the other 3 stand there stunned. "We should probably get going" she turns around with her hand out but someone else snatches it, Haime!

They ignore both of our presences skipping toward the big double doors. "Goodbye" we bow before leaving. We finally catch up with the giggling girlfriends of ours and separate them. "Babe, let me walk you to your car" I say while Keeho hyung tries to calm down Haime.

how does he do it?

"Okay come on" Angel grabs my hand leaving the older 2 behind. "Was your day good, babe?" She nods cutely. "How about yours?" She asks. "Everyday with you is an amazing day" I tell her as she rolls her eyes. "I'm lactose intolerant" she says unlocking her car "See you at home?" I nod and kiss her before she closes her door.

~~~~~

"Hello?" I answer the random number. "Is this Park Sunghoon?" "May I ask who's calling?" I say, the guy on the other line shuffles before answering. "I'm one of the scouts from your Audition, Cho Bitgaram" I nod trying to remember... I think he was the guy in the yellow shirt.

Or was it purple? "Oh, hello Mr. Cho" I say still trying to remember his face but failing. "I'm calling about your audition" "Okay..." I pull over not being to drive safely during this life changing call. "After thorough and careful consideration, we've decided to..."

my heart stops and I stop breathing making sure I can hear him clearly "have you train with us at BE:LIFT Ent." Mr. Cho finishes his sentence, I can't believe it. I made it! I did it! "We see great potential within you but with that being said, Mr. Park, would you like to?"

I nod forgetting he can't see me. "Y-yes! I-I mean I'd love to, Mr. Cho, sir" "Great, we'll call you back with further instructions" he says before hanging up. I scream my lungs out in excitement and call my mom. "Mom!!" I say when she answers.

Angel POV

I walk into my apartment and shower. After showering and dressing. I get a call Heejin "What's up?" "I just saw a message saying we're supposed to be at a emergency meeting fifteen minutes ago" I sigh. "What for?" I say putting on my shoes. "I don't know, it doesn't say"

I nod as my boyfriend opens the door. "Let's celebrate" he says excitedly. "I'll meet you there, I'll hang up first" I tell Heejin "I have an emergency meeting, do you want to go after?" I say and he nods. "We can go somewhere near the dance company" he suggests as I lock the door.

"Okay"

~~~~~

I meet with Heejin before quietly heading inside the dance company. "Each person can get two tickets for guest they want to bring" the choreographer says and Heejin scoffs. "This was the emergency?" "We've prolly missed half the meeting, because of you Ms. Fifteen Minutes After The Fact"

I tease her as she rolls her eyes at me. One of our others friends, Daeseong walks in also late. Why are we all always late? "What'd I miss?" He asks and we shrug. "Oh, we each can bring two guest" Heejin says. "Like you, we missed most the meeting" I whisper and he nods with a chuckle.

We wait in line for our two tickets "Who are you inviting?" I ask Daeseong. "Probably my brothers" I nod. "How about you?" "My parents are probably busy so... Unnie and Keeho oppa" I nod. "I'll probably bring Sanbin and Oppa" Heejin rolls her eyes.

"No questions about Oppa" she teases. "Hey, why does everyone seem so gloomy today" Daeseong asks as we look around, some people are even crying. Daeseong taps an older dancer "Hyung, why are people so down?"

"Didn't you hear?" We shake our heads "This we'll be the last performance of this dance company, it's getting shut down because of the allegations against the owner"