S

Sunghoon POV

She fell asleep in my car so I wait for her to wake up. "Sunghoon!" My mom says scaring me. "Mom" I put my finger to my lips and she nods. "Did you guys already eat?" She whispers and I nod. "Take good care of her, son" I nod before shooing her away.

How can someone look so pretty while sleeping? So Angelic? Angel. She actually fits her name and it's cute. I really hope she goes to school with me.

I rub her head and kiss her forehead.

She has nice pretty chocolate skin with long pretty eyelashes and big eyes that are so adorable. She has grown up into an even more beautiful person than she was before. Even though I wasn't her first crush, I'm glad she is mine. She has cute dimples that appear whenever she smiles at me.

"It's not polite to stare" she wakes up, I fake cough. "I wasn't staring at you..." I tell her and she nods like she believes me. "Were you dreaming of me?" I smirk. "If you mean did I have a nightmare? Then no" she says with sarcasm. "Why would I be a nightmare?" I ask offendedly.

"Because you have no idea what you want. If I dreamt of you we'd probably be in a maze together with no way out" she says and I look at the wheel. "I'm sorry" I tell her and grab her hands but she moves them.

"Don't be, I'm just a little frustrated but you shouldn't rush things" she says before ruffling my hair, like you would a friend. Is she loosing feelings for me? I unlock the door and let her out.

~~~~~

"Why don't you live by me?" I suggest since I don't live too far from school. "That would be cool to stay in touch with Aunty" I roll my eyes. "I'm starting to think you like mom more than me" I say. "I'm starting to think you're even smarter than I thought, oppa" she smiles with her dimples and I poke them pushing her face a little.

"You're not funny" I tell her. "I'll have to talk to my lawyer again" she says. "You have a lawyer?" She looks at me. "You're too innocent oppa, I kinda needed one to emancipate myself" she pats my head. "Well do you still have her information?" I ask. "His? Yes, I have his information in my phone" she pulls it out.

Why is it a male lawyer? Did they run out of females?

She breathes before putting her phone down. "I'll call him tomorrow" and lays down on my bed, I lay beside her. "You're very close to me" she says. "Can't I?" I asks. "Yeah, after my heart slows down" I blush at her adorable actions.

She always says what's on her mind, that's cute.

"Did it slow down?" I asks quietly when she turns to me. "Are you blushing?" She laughs.

I could listen to her laugh everyday.

"Have you talked to your mom? To let her know you're not missing?" She shakes her head. "I'm going back to tell her in person" I sit up and turn her to me. "When?" "In a couple of days or maybe next week" she says.

What the hell! I wish I could go with her.

"For how long?" I whisper. "Shouldn't be too long. I just have to get her to get rid of the mpr and I'll come back" she says. "And if she doesn't?" I ask even though I'm afraid the answer. "I don't know, oppa" I bit my lip. "Let's date then" I say fast. "No" I look at her. "No?" I ask. "I don't wanna just 'date then'. I'll be back" she gets up and walks out again.

I just don't wanna lose you? Why don't you understand? How can I keep you here?

Angel POV

"Aunty, I'll sleep on the couch tonight" I tell her. "What happened?" She says as Sunghoon walks in. "I don't think it's good for oppa's brain to sleep on the couch for too long" she comes into the living room looking between us.

"I'll sleep in here" he says. "I don't wanna sleep in your bed anymore" I tell him. "Angel"- "Aunty do you need help cleaning" I walk toward the kitchen. "S-sure... come on" she explains what she's doing.

~~~~~

"Honey, are you upset with Sunghoon?" I shake my head. "No" I avoid her eyes. "I understand what your going through, his father was the same way" I stop wiping the counter. "He was?" I ask her and she nods. "They're pure hearted and sometimes the need to be pure hearted and have pure acts can block their clear judgement" she says.

It's still frustrating though.

"It won't always be this frustrating and confusing" she smiles and I smile back. She looks around the kitchen. "Wow, you clean frustratedly better and faster than I do on a good day" she rubs my back. "You kids will figure it out"

"Thank you, Aunty" I finish wiping the counter. "Rest well, I'll finish up" she says. "Rest well" I go in the living room to find a pillow and a blanket on the couch and smile.

The next day.

"I'll be leaving in three days, Aunty" they both look at me. "Oh, dear. Will you be back?" "I think so" I say and clear my plate. "I'll go first, see you later" I push in my chair and start to leave. "Wait!" Oppa calls me. "Hmmm" I look at him. "Is your friend picking you up?" I shake my head.

"Let me drive you" "it's okay, I'm taking the bus" I say and he grabs my wrist gently. "Please?" I avoid his eyes. "Go with him, dear. It's not safe for girls to take the bus anymore" his mom says. I close my eyes and oblige.

~~~~~

"Are you and your mom in cahoots or something?" I ask him and he laughs. "No, we just really care about you" I blush for no reason.

It's just his mom and him.

"Okay" I nod, I can feel him smiling at me before looking ahead again.