42: HBD Angel/Problems & Issues

Sunghoon POV

"Come on! Keeho is coming" Haime says and we all hide in the classroom. "Thanks for helping me Oppa" Angel says thinking he's helping her with mathematics. "No... problem" he turns on the lights and we all jump out. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL" we scream, before I even breath Heejin and Haime attack her with hugs.

"I can't believe you're 18!! At least in Korea " Haime says as I approached them. "Keeho hyung! Get your girlfriend please!" I say jokingly and he laughs. After I was sure he liked Haime and not my girlfriend I became nicer to him. "That's a dangerous thing, Sunghoon" he says and Haime glares at the both of us.

I open my arms for Angel to walk into and she does. "Happy birthday, babe" I kissing her. "Thank you, baby" Heejin squeals and everyone looks at her. "Angel! You know the choreo we've been learning?" Angel nods slowly. "We'll be performing that choreo to RAIN 's song Rainism remix with RAIN himself!!" Angel also starts screaming.

"We're going to be RAIN's background dancers!!" They cheer and we congratulate them. "That's some good birthday news" Keeho hyung says and she just smiles. "When is it so I can go?" I ask and they shrug. "We don't know yet" Heejin says.

"You'll come see me perform, babe?!" I nod. "Of course, I'll always be here to support you" she hugs me in cute way and looks up at me. "Promise?" I nod kissing her forehead. "Now! Let's sing happy birthday!!" Sanbin shouts and we clap for her.

~~~~~

"Where are we going babe?" She asks again, so impatient. "We're almost there" "I'll open my eyes" I sigh as we arrive at the destination. "Go ahead" I shake my head at my girlfriend's impatience as she looks at the view in awe.

"It's so pretty" she says like a child as she gets out the car. "This is where we'll have our picnic" I say and she smiles at me. "Come here" I walk over to her and she gets on her tiptoes to kiss me. "Now come on, I'll set up" I tell her.

~~~~~

"This is so cute. When and how did you do this?" She asks. "I owe mom a lot right now" I say and she laughs her sweet laugh that I could listen to forever. "Why are looking at me like that?" She asks and I kiss her. "You're so cute!" I laugh as I make up excuses "I don't know. I just like looking at you" I say honestly not knowing.

Every time I look at her it makes my heart beat faster or my face will start burning. That makes me want to look at her more for some reason. "I never saw us being together" she says randomly drinking water. "Why not?"

"I don't know maybe because I was so blatantly rejected when I told you" she glared at me as I remember what she's talking about. "I wasn't rejecting you" I tell her "My dad and Yeji left for Seoul a month before you told me" I explain.

"My mom would be very sad throughout the day because even little things would remind her of them. I hated seeing my mom sad and hated long distance. I knew you'd leave too so I denied my feelings for you so I wouldn't end up like my mom" she pouts and I can't resist pinching her cheeks. "Oooh. That makes sense" she says and I nod in agreement.

In Korea

Younghee answers her phone annoyed, it's Hyunjoo again. "Meet me at the cafe NOW" she yells before hanging up. Hyunjoo was starting to get on her nerves. "Chae! Get your friend!" She yelled before dragging herself to her car.

Why would she get herself caught up with her dumb older sister and her crazy friend, Hyunjoo. Younghee was started to rethink her choice.

~~~~~

Younghee walks in with a fake smile just to contradict Hyunjoo's ugly glare and make her angry. It worked "What did I ask you to do?!" The younger girl looks at her newly done nails barely paying any attention to the older girl. Hyunjoo's blood is boiling with anger.

"I did, I started a rumor, I flirted, I told him that I didn't want them together, I touched him in front of a crowd. What more do you want?!" The younger was also quite frustrated with the older acting like a psychotic ex girlfriend. "I can only do so much" "you're not doing enough!"

Younghee look in her compact mirror, she had a date later and Hyunjoo was holding her up. "What are they doing right now?" Hyunjoo asks and Younghee shrugs. "How would I know?" She says and Hyunjoo smacks her compact mirror out of her hand.

"Look! You are psychotic! Just find another guy! You're gonna have find someone else to do your bidding I have a life to live!" Younghee gets up but Hyunjoo stops her "I thought you liked him too" Younghee shakes her head.

"That was before I found out he had a girlfriend. I have morales, you should get some" Younghee left Hyunjoo dumbfounded. Hyunjoo took a sip of her coffee and it burn her tongue. "Why can't you guys get me warm coffee!!" She yells to no one in particular.

Angel POV

I got home and showered kind of procrastinating. "What are you avoiding?" Sunghoon oppa asking. "What do you mean?" I ask avoiding his question. "You're answering my question with a question. What's wrong?" I sigh and hug him.

"I'm gonna try to call my mom but I'm nervous" I say and he kisses my head. "Do you want me to do it with you?" I nod and we sit on his bed. I breath holding my phone "what if she doesn't answer?" I panic. "At least she can't say you didn't try" Sunghoon oppa tries to comfort me.

I open my phone and look for her number. When I find it I hesitate "it's okay if she doesn't answer" I nod and dial her. The phone doesn't even ring and goes straight to voicemail.

"Try calling again" he says but I shake my head. I was right she would abandon me if I  didn't do what she wanted. I still cried even though I knew it would happen.