U

Angel POV

Oppa wanted to go on a walk today since he was feeling much better than yesterday. I intertwine our fingers. "Don't be sad. I'll be back in less than two weeks" I smile at him. "I'm not sad..." he says untruthfully and I nod. "Good . I can take my time coming back then" he shakes his head.

"exactly" he stops walking and looks around "why did you wanna walk?" I ask him. "Do you hear that?" I look around and shrug. "I don't think so" "I here clicking, like a camera or something" he says. "Do you want to go home?" I ask him and he nods

In Florida

Ms. Reed was sitting in her bath relaxing when she got some messages and a call. She puts the call on speaker so she can look at the photos. "What is she doing?" Ms. Reed asks. "Your daughter is walking toward the house of Park Jaeyi, Mother of fellow figure skater Park Sunghoon, one of the best male skaters" Ms. Reed scoffs.

"He must not be the best if he's corrupting my daughter. He's the reason she keeps going to Korea" "yes ma'am" she nods. "Keep watching until she comes home" Ms. Reed hangs up. "That dumb girl keeps trying to ruin her future" she says as she analyses the pictures more.

3 days later

Sunghoon POV

"Mom!" She hums from the kitchen. "I have something to tell you... it's about... the attack..." my eyes watering as my mom hugs me. "I do know my attacker... but I didn't want to tell Angel" my mom nods. "But why?" She rubs my head. "Because... my attacker is... Hyunjoo noona" my mom lets me go but I hold on to her.

She tries to fight my grip but I won't let go."Mom! Stop! Please! You can't tell! You can't!" She calms down. "It'll ruin everything, mom. She's dating Sanbin, she's nice to you and Angel. This has nothing to do with you guys. I wasn't even going to tell you but Angel said I should" I slowly let her go.

"We need to call the police and Angel knew about it?!" I shake my head. "No, she doesn't know who did it. I made her promise not to tell you so that I could" I sniff. "You shouldn't keep this a secret. What if she doesn't this to Sanbin or someone else?" My mom says.

"Mommy? Promise me you won't say anything until I'm ready. Promise" I say desperately and she starts crying. "Mom, it's not your fault... it's not your fault, mom. Mom?" She sobs in response.

I feel like a helpless baby, trying to help their mom wake up because there's a fire. Like in the movies, I feel alone and sad. I don't understand why Hyunjoo is so obsessed with me.
Yes, I used to skate with her and Angel. Right after Angel she had told me she liked me.

I immediately rejected her, nobody made me feel the way Angel did. Some people thought I was stupid. Back then, according to people, Hyunjoo was the prettiest girl ever while Angel came in 2nd or 3rd sometimes. I didn't care, I'm not gonna be with someone I don't like that's wrong. 

After I rejected her she suddenly stopped skating with us but she would come to all of my competitions. Then things escalated and I would see her everywhere until she disappeared, I would only see her on ads. She had become a model and I never saw her again.

"You stay away from her! You tell Sanbin he is not allowed to bring that girl around you because I said so" my mom rubs my head as it lays in her lap. "I love you, mom" I say quietly and she kisses the side of my face. "I love you more, Sunghoon-ah" she says.

The next day

"Sunghoon!" Haime calls me. "Yah!" I walk over to her. "Angel doesn't know about Hyunjoo? Does she? I saw what she did to you that night" I check are surroundings and find a quieter place to talk. "Does Hyunjoo know that you know?" I whisper and she nods.

"I told her" I sigh. "Please don't tell Sanbin" I beg her and she shakes her head. "Isn't it eating you inside?" She asks. "That's not the point" I say. "What if she does that to Sanbin? He'll be eaten alive, you know he can't handle anxiety" she says. "Remember why he had a panic attack in grade school?" She asks.

"I got mad at him and he thought I wasn't going to be his friend anymore" she nods. "You'll have to tell him. He'll be sad but that's what we're here for" she shoves me lightly. "I don't want Angel to find out. She'll thinks feel bad for not knowing sooner but I didn't want her to know"

"Sunghoon, look at I know you're scared but they'll get over it. They'll feel worse if you keep it from them longer" I shake my head. "I can't tell her while she's home that's messed up" "well at least tell Sanbin, he's the closest target for her"

I hate this, Sanbin looks so happy with her. I wish she would've just left me alone!

"Hyung! Haime!" Haime looks at me. "Hyung? Why are you crying?"

~~~~~

"W-what?! A-are you s-serious? Haime? Say he's lying" I silently cry for my friend. "Sanny, I saw it with my own eyes" she says and his eyes water. "You guys wouldn't lie to me... right?" I shake my head. "Sanbin, I'm sorry. I didn't want this to happen, I was going to get over it" I tell him.

"Hyung? You weren't going to tell me?" He looks at me. "You were so happy with Hyunjoo. I didn't want to ruin it" I sniff and he looks away from me. He starts sniffling and runs away. "Sanbin! SANBIN!" I call for him and he doesn't respond.

"FUCK!"

Hyunjoo is ruining everything!

"It's okay, Sunghoon give him time" Haime rubs my back to comfort me but I feel worse. I want to comfort my best friend.