39: Rumors/Avoiding/News

Angel POV

"Yah! Angel!" Younghee calls me again which I ignore. I still haven't spoken to Sunghoon oppa since we argued a couple of days ago. He should have told me about unnie, friends or not. Instead of talking about it and helping him, he made decisions on his own and now he's traumatized. I do miss him but he knows how I feel about communicating with each other.

"Yah!" I stop walking and roll my eyes. "What?!" I say finally. "Did you and Sunghoon oppa break up?" I glare at her, she is so messy. "What makes you assume that? Just because we're dating doesn't mean we're attached at the hip" I walk away from her and the crowd behind me into my class.

Heejin sees the frustration on my face as I walk over to her and yet she was still smiling at me. "Are-are you okay?" I ask and she squeals in excitement. "Remember our audition a few days ago?" I nod "They sent both of our results" realizing what she said I also get excited as she opens up the messages.

She starts smiling widely so I grab her  phone and gasps. I got it, I got in. "I GOT  IN!!" I ignore the stares from other people as I celebrate my victory. We hug each other and squeal like crazy people, I'm happy that I found something to do with myself. "I have to call my dad!!" I say.

Sunghoon POV

"Sunghoon oppa!!" Younghee squeaks my name annoyingly. "Yes?" I turn to her showing that I'm clearly annoyed. "I heard you and Angel broke up" she smirks as I glare at her.

Is Angel telling people we broke up? Is she breaking up with me?

"Where did you hear this from?" She looks at me with disgusting smile before she tells me "From Angel herself" I didn't believe, I wouldn't believe it. I went to find Angel immediately.

~~~~~

"Angel! Angel!" I run to her as she has her back toward me. "Angel" she turns to me with no expression at all and waits for me to continue "Are you telling people that we broke up?"  I asks more calmly than I felt.

I was nervous expecting her to be angry with my accusation but she wasn't. "No. Thanks for asking" she begins to walk away but I hold her back. That's the first time I've heard her voice almost a week, even though it wasn't like it is usually I still loved listening to her voice.

"Angel, I'm sorry, okay? I'm very sorry" I look at her but she's looking at Heejin. "I'll see you in class" Heejin walks away from the tension filled moment. "Please just listen to me" she removes herself from my grip and turns to me. I could tell she didn't really want to hear it but she stayed.

"Go ahead" "I promise that I'll start communicating with you from now on. I won't keep stuff from you, I'll tell you everything, just please stop ignoring me" I beg her, I couldn't take it anymore. I needed my Angel back.

"Promise?" I nod and hug her. "I missed you" I tell her while pinching her chin. "I know" she says in a cocky way and I glare at her making her laugh. "I have things to tell you" she says grabbing my hand.

Haime POV

Keeho is intentionally avoiding and ignoring me. I still haven't figured out what he meant the other day. I planned to talk to him again today, I at least want my friend back. I find his locker which he happens to be in and walk up to him.

"Keeho, can I talk to you?" He slams his locker making me jump in fear, when we make eye contact his eyes look like they soften but quickly hardened again. "Go hang out with your friends" "Keeho you are my friend" he hesitates and turns around to me.

"Well I don't have time for you" he says which stings, is that how he felt when I said it to him? He walks away I watch as he gets further and further. I can't let him walk away, I have to fix this. "KEEHO!!" I yell causing him to stop and listen to me.

"I'll wait. I'll wait until you have time for me!" I ignore the stares and glares and whispers and just focus on one thing. Did he hear me? He gives no sign of anything and keeps walking to his class. I sigh and head to my locker.

Angel POV

"Dad!" I say excitedly as he answers the phone with a yawn, I realize how late it is out there. "Sorry" I whisper and he clears his throat. "What's so exciting that you had to wake me up?" He croaks at me. "I got into this dance company" I squeal and hear nothing on the line "dad?!"

He coughs and picks up the phone. "I'm so happy for you but I'm very tired so it may not seem that way" "okay dad I'll let you sleep" I get ready to hang up but he stops me. "Wait! Have you talked to your mom?" I sigh with disappointment.

"Nope" it makes me sad that she didn't even try to contact me, I'm her daughter after all I would assume she'd check on me. "Well maybe call her then, you know how she is" I nod and bid him good night since he had early work. "Was that your dad?" Mom walks in.

"Yeah, I told him about the dance company"  she nods. I was bubbling with joy, I got a new friend and found something to do. "I'm happy for you, honey" she smiles and I smile back. I was grateful for her, she helped through a lot more than my parents had and it felt I had a mother right here in Korea.

"Thanks mom. For everything, when I get super successful I'll pay you back a thousand times over" I say but she shakes her head and hugs me. "You making my son happy is already enough"