35: New Friends/Ignoring

Angel POV

I can't help smiling finally hearing Sunghoon oppa tell someone directly that we're dating. Now I'm sure that this is real and worth it. The gasps in the hallway are loud after oppa's statement. "What a shame, I came back for you" I look at her and then him. "What? Why?" I look at Sunghoon oppa "Why would she come back for you?" I ask and she gasps.

"You didn't know" she starts but oppa cuts her off. "Don't come back making up lies, Younghee. Whatever you came back for has nothing to do with us!" He says and walks around her to my class. Oppa looks so handsome walking me to class angrily, I laugh at myself for having those thoughts.

"Text me if anything happens or if you get bored" he says before kissing me. He turns to leave but I pull him back and hug him. I give myself butterflies and let him go. I wave as he leaves to his class a few doors down. I walk inside and nervously sit in the middle of the room.

The second bell rings but the teacher is back yet, some girl comes running in huffing and puffing. She catches her breath before walking towards me. She clears her throat and I look up, she stares at me before smiling. "Hi, I'm Lee Heejin. nice to meet you, want to be friends?" She asks and I nod.

She sits next to me and starts talking "We actually have a lot of classes together but I thought you would be irritated from this morning. People are so rude, I can't stand gossipers" she says and the teacher walks in. She takes attendance, gives the work and has us do self study.

I turn to Heejin "I'm Angel" she nods and I fell happy like I might've found a friend at school. "We should hangout sometime" Heejin suggests and I smile. Heejin is really loud and adorable, it makes me want to be friends with her.

"I think that's cool" I say but remember oppa "I'll have to sneak away though" she laughs. "Why would you sneak?" I shake my head at just the thought of my boyfriend. "Two words: Park Sunghoon" I say.

Haime POV

"Why are you avoiding me, Blue?"  I put my headphones on blocking him out. What does he not get?! I put my head down on my arms to rest when he turns off my music. "Why are you ignoring me?" Keeho asks. "I don't have time for you anymore, Keeho" I tell him, I needed to keep my distance from him.

"Why don't you have time for me anymore?" I roll my eyes fed up with his questions and ask my own. "You like me... don't you Keeho?" I ask and he becomes silent. I figured it out last week, I was looking for him and he was in our classroom talking to someone, a girl.

He rejected her telling her he liked me and she called him a freak and a weirdo. I've avoided him since then. "So what if I do?! Why would I? you keep ignoring me" he says, pain in his eyes. I'm not going to reciprocate his feelings, so I turn away from him.

"You used me for company, didn't you?" I bite my lip and back tears, knowing what I'm going to say will hurt him. " I did. I used you to keep me company until I got my friends back. Are you happy now?" I try to hide the sadness in my voice, I just lost a good friend.

He was there for me when my other friends weren't and he listened to me vent about anything and everything. He gets up, crying and walks out the class against the teachers wishes. I wish he would've just left me alone, I should've never talk to him in the first place! People start whispering, speculating why he left. I wipe a tear trying to escape and continue my self study.

With the Crazies

"Chaeyoung!! Did you do what was asked of you?" Hyunjoo asked in a sickly sweet voice that even made Chaeyoung cringe before nodding. "Yes, she wants big compensation for this by the way" Chaeyoung warns Hyunjoo, who smirks.

"She can have whatever as long as I get what I want" Hyunjoo says sinisterly "I'm surprised she agreed at all" "Yeah, about that. That's not good" Chaeyoung says in a tiny voice with a little fear.

"What do you mean?!" "My sister already knew him before this and I think she has a crush on him" Hyunjoo becomes a grape in the face, she is beyond angry and furious. "I told you not to call her" Chaeyoung says in fear.

"Chaeyoung you're so useless" Hyunjoo growls, her plan will backfire on her. "You have to get her out of there" Chaeyoung shakes her head. "You called her, you get her out" Hyunjoo sighs and takes a sip of coffee and it burns her mouth.

"Ow!!" Chaeyoung looks at her coffee in confusion. "Why is yours always hot and mine always cold" Chaeyoung looks around "we should stop coming here" she points out. "Shut up!"

Hyunjoo wondered how did she end up with such a dumb friend. What did she do that was so bad, that she should be punished with having useless friends. Hyunjoo wanted to cry.

Sunghoon POV

Angel hasn't texted me at all so I hope that nothing happened to her. I sit with my leg bouncing at a million miles per hour until Sanbin stabs my leg with a pen. "Ow!" I say in pain, glaring at my junior. "Hyung, please stop, you're going to start an earthquake?"

Do we get earthquakes in Korea? "What are you worried about anyway?" He asks. "My girlfriend"- he cuts me off rolling his eyes in jealousy. "Never mind! Forget I asked" he says and continues his work. The teacher will be back later. I texted her but she hasn't responded to any of my texts. I get up and leave the room to Angel's class.