69: Months Later

No POV
Heejin burst through the door of Angel's apartment excited for something. "Angel! Get up!" The said girl groans in agony. "What do you want, child?!" "Angel! You're missing it! I-Land is on!" I-Land. It was the idol survival show her boyfriend, Park Sunghoon was on and she tried to watch it whenever she could if she wasn't busy. Which is why she immediately jumped up to look for the remote to turn on the tv. When she found it she immediately tossed it to Heejin to flip through to the channel it was on. "Hurry! My boyfriend is on tv!"

Sunghoon was drenched with sweat as he laid in his bed waiting for the bathroom to become available for him to shower. He was nervous, scared, sad and all of the emotions right now. He would check his phone soon to see if Angel had watched the last episode yet. Daniel sits next to him on his bed just as sweaty as his phone dings. "Who is Ice Princess?!" He ask kind of loud, giving Sunghoon a small burst of energy to snatch his phone from the maknae. Soon all of the boys came over to ask questions except Jay. Jay was across the room giving him a knowing smirk shaking his head at the younger.
~~~~~
"When are you going to everyone about Angel" Jay whispers her name teasing Sunghoon, getting pushed by the said boy. "We'll I don't want everyone to know, what if I debut? Who knows what they'd do with that information and if I don't debut... I just don't want a lot of people in my business, y'know?" Sunghoon says and Jay nods in understanding. Jay and Sunghoon met again as a unit, making him the trainee he's known the longest and the only one he could possibly trust as of now. "I understand and I'm glad that you trust me enough to tell me" Jay pats Sunghoon's shoulder "And I hope we'll debut together"

Angel, Heejin and Daeseong were stretching before practice. "Guys, don't say anything but I heard we might get to dance with one of the greatest sensations of kpop right now" Daeseong says in a low tone. "Who?" Heejin says almost unable to contain her excitement at the news. "Don't know! It was specified I don't think, I couldn't hear a lot" Angel shakes her head "Of course you were eavesdropping, Dae" Angel says the said boy just smirks winking at her. "I'm always trying to be one step of the gossipers here" he looks around at the trio of gossipers also looking at them. "Look away" Angel whispers but the boy couldn't help being flirtatious, winking at them. "This is why people thinking you're a player" Heejin says as the choreographer begins the practice.
~~~~~
"Unnie!" The two younger girls greet Haime. "How are you and Oppa doing?" Angel asks making the older blush. "We're fine, surprisingly he hasn't been annoying me" Haime says. "How about you and Sunghoon Oppa?" Heejin asks and Angel rolls her eyes. "He's gonna call me later and we're good. I just miss him like crazy" Angel confesses. "I know he misses you just as crazily" Haime says. "Maybe even crazier, I'm surprised he hasn't lost it not being next to you like he used to be" Heejin says with a snicker making Angel turn to her. "What's going on between you and Sanbin?" Haime ask Heejin, who refuses to look at her two Unnie's. "Yeah, every time he's around you and Daeseong he...changes" Angel says. "We are just friends, matter of fact we're like siblings" Heejin says but the two older girls have a hard time believing her. "Besides he's still a bit traumatized by... y'know" They ended up feeling Heejin in a few weeks ago. "Alright, let's go! I'm sticky!" Angel whines wanting to go shower.

Sunghoon stepped outside after notifying everyone so they wouldn't think he ran away or anything bad. But he was actually going to call Angel. He looks forward to these calls and enjoys them. Their guaranteed because their is no time difference since he's still in Korea further away from her. He regretted not bringing a jacket since he just showered but it was worth it. And it wasn't that cold outside, He answers the phone "Hello" "Hey babe" he instantly smiles hearing her voice. "I'm so proud of you and I miss you so much" she says to him, making him feel all warm and cozy all over. "Thank you, I miss you too" Sunghoon wished he express more but he was almost always under surveillance for the show and could never be to careful. "You must be so exhausted!" Angel says joyfully, also happy to hear Sunghoon's voice. "Yeah" "that means you're actually getting better. Also I'm going to see mom tomorrow, should I pass any messages, my love?" Sunghoon smiles at the habit Angel's picked up. She's being affectionate enough for the both of them, understanding Sunghoon's situation. "Yes, tell her I love her so much and that I'm thankful she allowed me to take this opportunity" Sunghoon says also missing his mom. "How are you doing?" Sunghoon ask. "I'm good, still dancing also don't tell anyone but we might be practicing for the biggest sensation In kpop right now. We don't know the full details yet but that could be very exciting" Angel says her wide dimply smile evident in her voice. "See? I'm proud of you too" he smiles to himself. "Your birthday is coming up!" Angel reminds Sunghoon who has forgotten about his own birthday. "It is isn't it?" He says with a mixture of emotions "I hate that we won't be together for it" Sunghoon kicks the pebbles at his feet. "Me too" he says. "It's okay I'll make it up to you, okay?" She asks sweetly "okay" he chuckles. "Alright I'll let you go, I love you" Sunghoon was sad at the phone call ending but didn't want Angel to feel bad "I love you too" He hung up rubbing his arms up and down heading inside. He was still happy, though they were apart they were both trying to accomplish their dreams and still had each other.
And for Sunghoon that was more than enough

Reassurance

This book has come to an end finally. I actually started the Niki book first but decided this was best storyline to start with and Niki's will be next, so look forward to that one and the Special chapter! I'm so excited for this series and I have a storyline for all of the boys and aaaaaaah I can't contain my excitement!! I purposely ended it this way because I hate solo book that end this way but it's okay because this is a series. We will see more of this relationship in the following books as well as new ones!! 😆😆 love you guys!
-mrsparkjongsaeng