70: Special Chapter

*longest chapter*
Angel POV
It's been a while since I've talked to my boyfriend, not to long like almost a week. I've been telling him I'm busy with school but really I don't want to slip up and tell him I'm going to come see him. Our one year anniversary is coming up in a few days so I plan to go to him for a little bit. But I needed to call him just once to find out if he had any plans this week so I can surprise him.
~~~~~
"I can't believe both of our relationships will be a year old soon" Unnie says sitting on my couch. Oppa and Unnie's anniversary was almost 3 weeks ago and I was so happy for them. Oppa planned the cutest little dinner for Unnie and I was so amazed when he showed me what he was planning. My heart got diabetes from all the sweetness and it made me miss Sunghoon. I kind of needed to make it up to him since I missed his birthday. "It does seem unreal right? With all the hardships we went through" I said thinking back. "You're not too surprised are you?" Unnie said skeptically and I shake my head immediately, laughing at her.

A few days later

Today Sunghoon was supposed to be at this skating rink near I-Land, I quietly went inside and sat down behind the clear screen getting a good view of Sunghoon's skating. He's so graceful which adds to the multiple reasons that makes me fall deeper for him every day. I wore a mask so he wouldn't recognize me right away, he actually does look at me but doesn't do anything not being able to recognize me fully. I felt warm despite where I was when Sunghoon saw me.

Sunghoon POV
Maybe I was hallucinating but I think I saw someone that looked like Angel but she had a mask on so I didn't want to jump to conclusions. I really miss her though to the point of hallucinations. I came here to ease my mind not to hallucinate. Maybe it's because she's been so busy and I haven't been able to talk to her in a while.
~~~~~
Okay this can't be a hallucination! I've blinked several times and the girl is still there, every time I look up she still there but I'm too far to really confirm anything. I finally finish skating and head behind the clear screen and the girl is gone. I feel a bit of relief that I'm no longer hallucinating but also sadness because it's not real. After putting shoes on I head outside and someone taps me on my shoulder. "Yes?" I turn around and almost pass out. It's Angel! "What are you doing here?!" She puts her mask back on hugging me "I thought I was hallucinating out there!" I squeeze her kissing her forehead. "I'm out here because I missed your birthday and our one year is coming up" I nod smiling widely. "Where should we go?" I ask her and she shrugs. "Do you know any good places?"
The Next Day
"Let's go out this weekend!" Sunoo says. "Where?" Jungwon asks. "To the mall!" "We always go to the mall!" Jake hyung says. "How about... a skating rink" Mari suggest. I open my mouth to say something but Jay hyung stops me" not! An ice rink" he says. "I was gonna say, I won't be joining you guys. Angel is in the area for our one year anniversary " I say glaring at Jay hyung. "Hey Sunghoon hyung! Shut up!" Sunoo says.
~~~~~
On the way to class I get a message from Angel and it makes my heart warm, she's so sweet and cute. "How long have you and Angel been together?" Jake hyung ask suddenly. "This weekend will be one year" Jake hyung's eyes widen in surprise. "Yah! At least pretend to not be surprised I said it earlier" I say making him laugh.

(The Weekend)
I awoke by the guys getting ready for their outing with Mari, specifically Heeseung hyung making sure they were all ready. "Oh, Sunghoon you're awake. We're about to leave so we'll see you later" Jake hyung says and puts his jacket on leaving. I sigh fully awake now and get ready for my date with Angel. I decided to go on a picnic with her in this nice area I happened to find while exploring. She's mentioned doing this before but we never had time.
~~~~~
"Guys! I'll be back!" I tell the guys before leaving and go to the bus stop. I kind of miss my car in times like this. When the bus finally does come the view outside makes me feel better.
~~~~~
I got there about 30 minutes earlier to set up and everything, I was prepared since they forecasted harsh winds today. I brought her favorite snacks and foods plus I bought her a new polaroid camera because she loves those. Then I brought 4 mini sand bags for the edge of the blanket. When I was finish I stood up to admire my work. Its cute and I think Angel will like it too.

No POV
Angel gets out off her car, nervous and excited. Today is the day that marks one year of a beautiful relationship that Angel's eleven year old self could only imagine. She was very glad she waited for him even if she tried to convince herself otherwise. She quietly walks up to her boyfriend, his figure laying in the sun, eyes closed. What a handsome view. "Did I take too long?" She asks setting her gift aside. Sunghoon smiles with his eyes closed savoring the sun on him a little longer before sitting up to kiss Angel. When letting go Angel looks around them. It was a mix of things. Being followed by her mom, them being international skaters and now Sunghoon's survival show. Things were much more different now. "Nope, I purposely got here to set this up. What do you think?" Angel looks at the setup "It's very cute" he nods in satisfaction. "Did you miss me?" Sunghoon asks. "Of course I did! Why do you think I came out here?" She chuckles at him and he hugs her. "I miss you" he says, she ruffles his hair and kisses his forehead. "But I'm right here. How can you miss me right now?" Angel ask him, rubbing his head. "Cause you're going to leave" "I just got here, let's just enjoy each other, okay?" Angel grabs Sunghoon's hand, squeezing it. He lets her go to get his gift for her. "Here. It's a reminder" Sunghoon hands her the box, it's a necklace. "It says 'Park'" Sunghoon nods "What's the reminder" Angel smirks at him. "I am Park. You are mine" Sunghoon helps her put the necklace on "Angel Park. I like it" he says looking Angel's other necklace with her name on it. She shoves him away, flustered "You make me sick" she laughs, Sunghoon takes the time to take a Polaroid of her. "Let me see" Angel reaches for the picture as Sunghoon jerks it away. "I want this one. Let it cool first" Angel glares at him. "You can take the whole Polaroid, it's yours" Angel squeals. "Really?! I love you" Angel hugs him again. He hugs her back, he loved how she got so excited over little things that he gave her. He loved her. "I love you too" he says as he soaks in this moment to hold onto forever.