55: Too Late To Turn Back

Sunghoon POV

Angel suddenly pushes me away. I look at her to figure out what's wrong but I hear it. They've found us again. Angel's eyes water as they start questioning us.

"Is it true that you guys are dating?"

"Is this a publicity stunt?"

"Does that kiss confirm your relationship with each other?"

"Park Sunghoon, what made you choose Angel Taylor?"

"Is your relationship real?!"

I takes Angel's hand and pushes past through the reporter's cameras, lights and mics. When I finally gets her to his car, she is silent. I try to comfort her "Don't listen to them~" but she cuts me off "Please, let's just go home" she pleads looking out the window, so I take her home.

~~~~~

She unlocks her door suddenly irritated "Are you going to talk to me?" I ask when we enter her room and she burst into tears, I immediately hug her as she lets out her frustration. When she calms down she starts talking "I have to go back home" I let her go to look at her.

"Why? I thought you were staying with me? What do you mean~" I panic "Calm down, Babe. I mean I'm going to see my mom, you can come if you want, but I'm not staying just for a couple days" I breath in relief. "But why are you going to her? What did she d~ you don't think that she...?"

I trail off trying to give her mom the benefit of the doubt. "For some reason she keeps invading my privacy and trying to provoke me but now it's effecting you and me. She has to stop" Angels lays down on her bed with a sigh, I wish I could take away all her pain away or at least relate.

"I don't think we should hang out for the time being" Angel says not looking at me, I immediately reject the idea. I need to spend as much of my time left with her as I can. "No. I don't like that idea at all. I'll go with you to see your mom too" I tell her.

"Babe... you know she's gonna keep sending the press to bother us. That's not only an invasion on my privacy but yours too" "Babe, you don't need to worry about me, I'm old enough to make my own decisions and know what I'm doing" I tell her but she only moves away from me.

"You pushing me away will only make this harder for both of us" I explain pulling her back to me. "We'll go to Florida on Friday" She sighs giving into me and my affections.

Friday After School

"Thank you for understanding, Mom. I really appreciate you" Angel says to my mom on the way to the airport. I kind of smile as I intertwine our fingers, this will be our first flight together. Alone. "You're welcome sweetheart" My mom smiles into the rear view at us and Angel returns it.

~~~~~

After we bid my mom goodbye, we go to the boarding area and wait. Suddenly we hear a soft rumbling coming toward us, Angel looks at me with panic.

There's no reporters around us

"Calm down, it's just the airplane taking off" I rub her back as she leans against me.

It's terrible that she's been traumatized like this of other humans. "I won't let them bother you anyway" I kiss her forehead and we wait for our flight to be called. I wish that we could do this under better circumstances.

15 hours and 38 minutes later.

Angel POV

Sunghoon woke me up when the flight was over. I must've been out the whole time because I actually felt well rested more than I have in the past week.  Sunghoon suddenly grabs my hand "Why are we holding hands?" I ask and he looks at me offensively.

"I can't hold my girlfriend's hand?" I smile at his reaction, he always falls for my antics and it makes me like him even more. "Would you rather I kiss you?" "I mean... it's not a bad idea" I say and he smirks leaning closer to me until I stop him.

"But... my dad's here to take us to his place" I smirk as I get a notification from the said dad. I walk Sunghoon to my dad's car and this time allow him to hold my hand, he was kind of shaking. "Hi, dad!" I let go of Sunghoon to greet my dad.

"Hey, sweetie! I missed you" he lets me go and looks at Sunghoon. He gives him a fake intimidating look that Sunghoon falls for. "Dad! He's shaking, stop it" Sunghoon and my dad eventually side hug before we get into the car.

"Are you sure about this?" My dad spoke in Korean out of politeness for Sunghoon. I nod, I don't have a choice, it was too late to turn back. Sunghoon softly grabs my hand squeezing it a little. I found it cute and without my dad looking I kiss his cheek making him blush lightly. 

To be honest I was really scared, I don't really like confrontation and can't stand yelling especially directed to me. One thing about my mom she'll scream bloody murder if and when she doesn't get her way, like a spoiled brat. But I didn't want my dad or Sunghoon to even have an idea about how I feel, I have to go through with this.

~~~~~

We even made it to my dad's house and I showed Sunghoon my room, while doing so my dad suddenly took Sunghoon's bag "You, my friend, will sleep in the guest bedroom" Sunghoon begrudgingly follows my dad to his room, making me laugh.

~~~~~

Later that night I snuck into Sunghoon's room scaring him and I quickly shush him though there's no point, my dad's room is so far away. "What are you doing here?" Sunghoon whispers "I'm sleepy" I say in my regular voice and lay on his bed and he taps my lower back.

"What if your dad comes?" He says still whispering. "We're not sleeping yet so it won't matter if he comes now. But we can sleep together for a little while and I'll leave here before he leaves for work" I tell him to calm him and finally relaxes a little, laying down as well.

"Let's cuddle, babe" I suggest first which is a first, Sunghoon catches this and teases me. "Never mind, I won't offer cuddles anymore" I pout turning away from him and he doesn't do anything for a while other than moving about behind me.

Then he scoops me up, turns me to face him and pulls me closer. Sunghoon kisses my forehead "I think it's cute when you initiate certain things, babe" I facepalm him his words and closeness flustering me "Sleep" I kiss his lips and close my eyes no longer entertaining him.