47: Dilemmas

Sunghoon POV

She let me cuddle her as promised "You do realize that the reporters made pda even weirder, right?" She says and I sigh. I just want people to know that she's not for sale, off the market! "You think too much" I hug her and she looks at me.

"You think so?" She says and I freeze not wanting her to be mad at me "Maybe you're right" she says to my relief. "Can we at least try it?" I ask.  "We can try at school but if I say stop, you must promise to stop" she says and I nod eagerly. "I promise"

The Next Day

"Do you have practice today?" I ask on our way to school and she nods. "I'm really happy that you're willing to try pda with me, babe" I smile at her and grab her hand. "You're really enjoying this huh?" "Why wouldn't I be? I get publicize that you're my girlfriend" I say making her pinch my ear "ow!" "I'm lactose intolerant, loser" she lets go of my ear and I rub it.

~~~~~

"Haime unnie!" Angel greets Haime completely forgetting me. "Hey, hyung" Sanbin greets me "are you gonna start acting normal again?" "What do you mean?" I ask the Junior and he smirks at me when Keeho hyung walks up to Angel. "Keeho oppa" she hugs him and he returns it. "Yah, put away the eye beams, Jealous man" 

I glare at him and walk up to the two of them to hold Angel's hand. "Hyung..." I trail looking at him but he just smiles at me with friendly eyes. "Sunghoon, early in the morning are we?" He says as he goes to hug Haime. "Hey, where's Sanbin oppa?" Angel asks, I point to where he was but he wasn't there. "Did he teleport?!"

With Sanbin

Sanbin walked to his locker, alone. He wanted to be happy for his friends and he was happy for them. Sanbin sighed at his conflicted brain and heart, I'm some ways he really missed his relationship but deep down he didn't really want another one.

He wasn't unattractive but all the girls that he ever liked dating him because he knew Sunghoon. Which he stopped dating for a long time but he's a Junior now, he thought things would be different. He is developing pretty averagely, he works out and has a good enough diet.

He is very funny and smart, he even plays basketball. He just couldn't understand why he was always being used. He was honestly really tired of his school lifestyle. Sunghoon walks up behind the sulking boy wrapping his arm around him in a side hug.

"Sanbinnie! Why did you disappear?" He ruffles the boy's hair, making him roll his eyes. "I had to go get my books" Sanbin shows him the books before closing his locker "What are you doing here? Where's Angel?" "It's just me, I want to tell you something" Sunghoon had been worried for a while and wanted to Sanbin because he knew he wouldn't tell Angel.

Sanbin raises his brows "Did you kiss someone that wasn't Angel?!" He gasps, Sunghoon slaps him. "Dude! No! Just listen" Sanbin rubs his head wondering why he had such abusive friends.  "I'm planning on quitting Ice skating" Sunghoon spits out in a whispered tone.

"Why are you whispering? Do you have something else in mind?" Sanbin says flatly to his best friend's dramatics. "Yeah, I got scouted by BE:LIFT and I'm gonna audition soon" Sunghoon says and Sanbin claps happy for his friend. "Are you gonna be apart of the next BTS group or something?" Sanbin jokes.

"Shut up!" "That's great, why don't you tell everyone?" Sunghoon rolls his eyes, Sanbin was duller than he thought "She quit skating not even a month ago, she's probably going to think that I quit because of her" Sunghoon explains as the bell rings, they both head to their class.

"Just explain to her that you don't" Sanbin says, problem solved. "I might not do it" Sanbin sighs "Why not?" Sunghoon remembered that he promised her that he would be with her through everything. "I don't know if I'll have to leave her and I don't want to" Sanbin was baffled, this was the most whipped he'd seen his hyung be and it was kind of sad.

"Well, hyung, you should do what's best for you and sometimes it isn't always what we want" They entered the class room, Sanbin was proud of himself for thinking of something clever to say while Sunghoon was surprised he'd never thought he'd be hearing such wise words from his Junior, Sanbin of all people.

"Have you told your mom?" The said boy asked and the older shakes his head. "Not yet. Because I haven't quit yet, my instructor thinks I'm sick and hurt at home" the younger sighs at his hyung's struggles.

Angel POV

"Heejin, save me!" I whine as the lunch bell rings. "What am I saving you from, my love?" She asks calmly. "My boyfriend's going to attack me with affection" she rolls her eyes at me. "Shut up, Angel. I'm jealous, I wish I had your problem" she pouts and I hug her.

"Let's hang out instead" I ask and she shakes her head immediately. "Nope, Sunghoon oppa would find me and skin me alive if I even dreamt of stealing you from him" I let out hopeless cry knowing she's right.

"Why are you so distant anyway? You literally have him whipped" she says and I sigh assuming she didn't watch the news. "Me and him were bombarded with his little sister yesterday by reporters" I say and she becomes interested again. "What did they want to know?"

"About our relationship! My mom sent them to totally invade our privacy and scared his sister half to death" She wanted to cause trouble between us for no reason, it might make Sunghoon oppa look bad. "He doesn't seem to be upset, so let's go! I want to eat" she drags me out of the classroom.