65: D-4

Angel POV
"What do you want to do?" Sunghoon asks me. "I want to go home and do nothing. What do you want to do?" I ask him again. "Okay then lets go home" he says dragging me to the front door. Driving home with Sunghoon is nice and quiet mostly because I don't really know what to say to him after this long terrible break we just had. Sunghoon doesn't seem to feel awkward at all, he holds my hand, hugs and kisses me just like we used to. When we get inside, I decide to ask him about it. "Why do you seem so comfortable with me again?" I ask, he turns to me and looks at me side ways. "Why can't I? Are you still uncomfortable with me?" He asks but I don't answer not sure of what my answer is. "Look all that matters is that I got you back, I don't care how I had to do it as long as I did it and I won't let you go anymore" he says kissing my forehead. I squirm under his lips making him laugh. "We should make cookies" Sunghoon suggest, I go along with it not having a better idea. "Do we have all the ingredients?... I don't think I have flour or baking soda" I say doing a mental check of my fridge. "Let's go to the store then!" I smile at his excitement.
~~~~~
"What are you doing?! We only came for eggs and flour, babe" Sunghoon whines. "You were taking forever and I got distracted. I should exercise more" I say aloud, and Sunghoon frowns. " You're fine the way you are, don't talk down on yourself" I roll my eyes. " You're so cute. But I wasn't talking down on myself, it was just... a soft suggestion" I reassure him with a soft chuckle. I put down the dietary supplement pills I was looking at and walk to the line. "See, I was just browsing. I didn't buy anything, babe" I say. While waiting on the kind of long line, I lean on the basket then Sunghoon leans too entrapping me. I nibble at his upper arm to get him to move but he only laughs. "Why are you trapping me?" I ask jokingly when some girl walks up to us. "Angel-ah" I look at her confused, she didn't look familiar at all so I looked at Sunghoon, who also looks confused. " I'm sorry, do I know you?" I ask politely, she looks older than me and Sunghoon. " You don't know me but I know you and you" she points at Sunghoon with emphasis. We look at her to further explain and she does. "I was friends with Hyunjoo when she was super obsessed with you. She wanted us to help and she showed us pictures of you guys. I wouldn't help though, I'm glad you guys stayed together. I heard she even tried to Chaeryong's sister, Younghee, to ruin you guys. You remind me of me and my boyfriend but less problematic" she smiles at us and before I can correct her she looks somewhere else "Well I should get going, I hope you guys stay strong and hold each other together" she says abruptly before leaving. I slowly look at Sunghoon and roll my eyes, he tries to defend himself but I don't want to hear it. " Hyunjoo and all her antics could've been nipped in the bud if you would've told me sooner!" I say with a sigh. " I should've known that it was a setup" he says but I shake my head " it doesn't matter, you realize that none of that broke us up right? It was cause you didn't want to talk to me~" he kisses me, cutting me off. "Okay, babe let's not dwell on that. Those are terrible times, never to be relived" I laugh at his humor despite the serious topic as the line moves.
~~~~~
Once we walk in my apartment, Sunghoon rushes to the kitchen. " Slow down, Sonic" I tease him. " I wasn't joking when I said I wanna make cookies, babe" he says with such seriousness though I can't take him seriously. " You make me want to hug you" I coo at him until he starts walking toward me. " I didn't say I want to hug you, stay back!" I say smiling through my fear. He then attacks me with small kisses on my face not letting me go. " D-dont you want to make cookies?!" He suddenly remembers and stops what he's doing. He takes my hand and leads me to the kitchen after we wash our hands we get out all the ingredients we would need. I'm glad we went to the store because I was missing a whole bunch of ingredients that we need. "Babe check and make sure we have all the ingredients" I tell him and look up the ingredients for cookies. After I made sure we had all the ingredients we grabbed the necessary utensils and began baking.
~~~~~
The first batch was... "They were..." I trail looking for the right words to put it nicely. "They... could've been worse" Sunghoon says as we look at our cookies in the trash with sorrow. "We can just... try again" he says looking at me questioningly, but I'm still stuck on the trash! "Are you sure babe? That's was... very scary" "Come on, babe! Let's just try again" he whines at me, I sigh giving in to him. "Okay... But this was your fault, I told you to pay attention" I say starting the new batch of cookie dough. "Well if you weren't so distractingly beautiful I would've been able to" I look at him, flabbergasted. " I was on the phone with my dad!" I say laughing at his ridiculous excuse and stop what I'm doing as he hugs me from behind. "How about you make the dough and I'll watch the cookies" I say breaking the hug and pushing him to the counter. I decided to initiate the affection today since I rarely do, while he was very focused. I very subtlety hug him from behind. "Are you actually hugging me first?" "Oooookay" I immediately let go of him, which makes him stop making the dough. I swallow and hug him again with a sigh"You're so lucky you love me" I say. "Yeah...wait what?" He finally realizes what I said as I laugh at him "I love you" I said resting my head on his back. "I love you more" he says.
~~~~~
"This..." I start. "Is better" "it's edible" I nod my head as I eat another cookie. Sunghoon kisses my forehead and I high five him.