part 1

Hollys pov:

' there's $60 on the counter me and your father will be gone until 9pm so just do as you please and don't ring us'. Typical. They really don't care what I do, sometimes I wish they did but then again they give me money and I only have one rule. Don't ring them. In all fairness, that seems like every teenagers dream but it can get quite lonely. The people who are supposed to be your parents don't comfort you when you're sad they don't even care enough to let you call them if you're in need. Anyways, enough feeling sorry for myself I need to figure out what to do today. It's my first time ever in LA. My 'parents' had to move here for 4 weeks for work and I know nobody. For god sake I don't even know my way around this city.

I got out the shower and blow dryed my ginger hair. Yes I have ginger hair and I get bullied for it quite a lot, it does upset me sometimes but it's just a hair colour and at the end of the day they're probably just jealous they don't have the rarest hair colour in the world. I didn't know wether to curl or straighten my already straight hair but I decided to straighten it. I know I know you're probably going to tell me there's no point but I feel it looks nicer when I straighten it so that's what I'll do.

I done some light makeup and I had to pick out an outfit. I actually wanted to bother with my outfit today since this place is the place for fashion and there's lots of celebrities around here. I didn't own too many nice clothes but I decided on black jeans, an army green hoodie and my Jordan's

 I didn't own too many nice clothes but I decided on black jeans, an army green hoodie and my Jordan's

( if you don't particularly like it you can imagine something more you're style)

Before I knew it I was in an Uber on the way to the main city. 'First time here?' The Uber driver asks. 'Um yeah, how could you tell?' I asked with great curiosity. 'Never seen you around and you look really nervous, there's nothing to worry about my name is Linda and I'm normally the Uber driver who picks people up from your apartment stack' She replied. She seems nice I like this Linda person and I'm sure we will become great friends. 'Oh yeah haha it's nice to meet you Linda my name is Holly and I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of my around, is there any place you could recommend me to eat lunch and chill?' I asked as I really have no idea about this place. 'Oh i look forward to seeing you Holly, yes there is a place I can recommend you, it's called Carrera Cafe it's a nice quiet cafe and their coffee is flavoursome' She replies. I am honestly so grateful towards her. 'Thankyou Linda I will definitely check it out goodbye' I say as I climb out of the car 'Bye dear!' She says loudly to make sure I hear her. She had dropped me off outside of the cafe, it doesn't look too full, which is good because i probably wouldn't have went in otherwise.

I take a seat at a table in the corner. It was a nice seat, mostly hidden from everyone else. The waiter brought my coffee over and I got my book out of my cute tote bag I had brought with me.